NivRen: Ek Dil Do Jaan (#68) - Page 36

Posted: 12 years ago

👏When my husband around If i cry watching serial he used to make a fun of me so i control my tears. But y'day i was watching it when goutham was sleeping and i was crying seeing that and i thought its the first time i am seeing, but now i watched the same part still can't control my tears.  Hats off to neha and kinshuk for their best performance at the end of the episode. 👏 👏👏👏

Yes Usha... that last part was too good with NivRen...oh and the little one
yes so true usha  lets see what happens today

less than 1/2 hr to go...

Y'day i drove fast to home and i managed to see just 2 min of the episode, so i told my husband ia m planning to go to school by switch on tv and put it in mute so that as soon as i enter i need not wait fo the tv to switch it on, He gave a angry look and started scolding me that u r becoming a mad now...😆

iam fine dear.. and how rae u and the little one

Bye Hina and Raj will have to get ready for school.  Catch u all after todays episode.

Hello Girls how r u all my Sweeties,
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Y'day i drove fast to home and i managed to see just 2 min of the episode, so i told my husband ia m planning to go to school by switch on tv and put it in mute so that as soon as i enter i need not wait fo the tv to switch it on, He gave a angry look and started scolding me that u r becoming a mad now...😆

we r all mad, crazy after NivRen...😆 yeh log nahi samjhenge 😉
Hi Diya...how r u feeling now...did u go to doctor

Hina...how is ur little one