Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

that will be an official news...today is 11th may and no news so probably not this month... we can do is wait and watch...my only worry is CT's brain should not go for a toss

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
yes Usha... we have always praised CT's and star cast where required and bashed them when needed...

we speak out our mind and i want them to read our thoughts...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think they showed DD's death is not because of rishima don't want to do a mother role i think its because of HL and CC for what the deeds they did to nivi.  They will not repent if some thing drastic happens to their own.

Alphabet26 thumbnail

I am ok till june end, because we are planning to go to india in the first week of july. Since we live in chennai SP is a pay channel and both my in-laws and my parental place they don't have SP if CCBM runs till that time i'll miss. 😉 

Still i am praying it runs for another year. If it ends when i am in India i will be very sad as i could not catch the end. 😭
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

I think they showed DD's death is not because of rishima don't want to do a mother role i think its because of HL and CC for what the deeds they did to nivi.  They will not repent if some thing drastic happens to their own.

well i dont know how much of it is true ... but i had read someone write that Rishmi has health problems and that is why the weight gain... it can probably because of that...cause it makes sense as we have seen her weight gain there can be a possibility of hormonal disorder or something else and she may not be able to cope up with work...
well we still dont the complete truth

NiViren-Raj thumbnail

I am ok till june end, because we are planning to go to india in the first week of july. Since we live in chennai SP is a pay channel and both my in-laws and my parental place they don't have SP if CCBM runs till that time i'll miss. 😉 

Still i am praying it runs for another year. If it ends when i am in India i will be very sad as i could not catch the end. 😭

me too want it to run but with NivRen or else they can close it...i will not be able to watch from May 25 to June 5..cause going on vacation and may not be able to peep in too ... 😭
Alphabet26 thumbnail

No Raj during Mahapooja after nivren & sidya marriage there was an article saying rishima has appendice operation so she will miss couple of episodes.  And that is the reason for her to put oh weight... After that i didn't read anything.

NiViren-Raj thumbnail

No Raj during Mahapooja after nivren & sidya marriage there was an article saying rishima has appendice operation so she will miss couple of episodes.  And that is the reason for her to put oh weight... After that i didn't read anything.

oh ok ... then we will have wait and see what CT's may show us...and they better not separate NivRen...cause if they do the show is an end before the actual end 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

oh ok ... then we will have wait and see what CT's may show us...and they better not separate NivRen...cause if they do the show is an end before the actual end 

They themselves know this raj, if they separate Nivren then there is no CCBM.😉
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Raj only me and u in the forum.