Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I can't like any one Raj. 😭 

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Even i also think like that that's y i told the above story.  IF they are planning to extend they can bring another girl for sid, but if they are planning to end this month then the only option is either sid killed or sid killing bhaiji or bhaiji caught by police or killed by police, sid don't marry and nivren raise the kid.  The kid may call sid - papa, nivi- ma and viren- chacha and this may be the end.

or Sid can go to Chandigarh to take care of the business there... but i still want Sid to get a  nice girl
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Today i too skipped gym because of body pain i think i did some hard exercise y'day.  So finished almost all work at home. So can chat till the time leaving for school.

Alphabet26 thumbnail

or Sid can go to Chandigarh to take care of the business there... but i still want Sid to get a  nice girl

Even i too raj, but the problem is we don't know whether they are going to end in this month or not.  If not i'll go with ur choice if not i'll go with mine.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
great...did u read RS's reply posted by Anju
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

Even i too raj, but the problem is we don't know whether they are going to end in this month or not.  If not i'll go with ur choice if not i'll go with mine.
[/QUOTE]

yes there is no news and we r all in limbo...

since i am at home i will see we have something on UMTV... will not be able to see SBS as the show airs at the same time
Alphabet26 thumbnail

A child can be raised without father but without mother it is very difficult. It my true experience.

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

A child can be raised without father but without mother it is very difficult. It my true experience.

yes that is why i want the child to be NivRen and Sid can have another wife ... and later NivRen can have a child too...

But now i am worried what they will show this week... they better no repeat bidaai again...and the baby can stay baby as long as possible and KM will not have to leave the show...but i think it is better to end fast with NivRen cause dont trust the CT's...

One thing for sure CT's have brain which showed in yesterday's epi...i dont know why does it not stay constant
Alphabet26 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Raj_Luv_NiViren]great...did u read RS's reply posted by Anju [/QUOTE

Yes Raj. Still he didn't mentioned about the show ending or not. 😡
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

yes that is why i want the child to be NivRen and Sid can have another wife ... and later NivRen can have a child too...

But now i am worried what they will show this week... they better no repeat bidaai again...and the baby can stay baby as long as possible and KM will not have to leave the show...but i think it is better to end fast with NivRen cause dont trust the CT's...

One thing for sure CT's have brain which showed in yesterday's epi...i dont know why does it not stay constant

Well said the way they hurried the episode on friday i thought with the maha episode it will end. Thank God.
Even if we bash CT's, we also give credit and praise them if they give one good episode and we forgave them for the worst episodes they gave.😳