Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good morning Raj, Nandz and everyon else. How are you?
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
HI Chandni...seems like long time
neha_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Reshma... there is no official news as yet from SP and RS...it is only the tellychakkar and tellybuzz article which came on April 1st talk about CCBM closing in May end...

Raj I have not watched CCBM since Sunday and I do not want to watch it anymore. I have a feeling it is going Nivarth way, which is very very painful for me to watch. I have been reading Written updates and can't dare to watch this suffering. I like watching emotional stuff but this is hurting too much.
Edited by neha_fan - 12 years ago
neha_fan thumbnail
Raj, I am very disappointed like everyone else. I just needed time to recooperate. Now I can talk.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Chandini... we don't think so...we still have our hopes from RS that he will not do this... Anju has been sending him daily feedbacks and he has replied to her again...
plus if u see some of the other posts like  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1680056    u will see that this cannot happen... going Bidaai way with incident is fine but they cannot have the whole Bidaai copied here...
Plus yesterday's last scene of NivRen and the baby ... well this will the family in the end...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha_fan

Raj, I am very disappointed like everyone else. I just needed time to recooperate. Now I can talk.

Chandni .. one thing for sure and i think RS may know that is...if they do anything to Viren the serial will end before the final end...cause it is only because of KM many watch it and second because of KinHa... Neha being the main lead nothing may happen to her...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Sorry ... i gtg.. will be back in half an hour
neha_fan thumbnail

Chandni .. one thing for sure and i think RS may know that is...if they do anything to Viren the serial will end before the final end...cause it is only because of KM many watch it and second because of KinHa... Neha being the main lead nothing may happen to her...

I sincerely hope what you are saying is right. I think I just got a little too emotional with it. I hope Ragini, Ranvir end is not repeated.
neha_fan thumbnail
Thank you so much for comforting me Raj. I feel so much better. Take care.
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Reshma... there is no official news as yet from SP and RS...it is only the tellychakkar and tellybuzz article which came on April 1st talk about CCBM closing in May end...

thanx a lot di...hope it doesn't end,but cts must not ruin te show aswell!!