Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

jaan u have to go to doctor...!!

If by tomorrow I dnt feel well then I will surely go Dear, But hope I get well by tomorrow as I hate going to Doctor,  and by the way my Doctor and Doctors are on this Forum only so why go somewhere else, the happiness I get with u alll here I will not find that anywhere
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Sakeenu mujhe yeh kehna nahi chahiye but OMV Kinny looks SO hot when he cries as well LOL seriously he looks damn hot x

Diya awww bless ya hope you're okay now? and I'm happy to hear it went well very happy for ya x

yaaa he is sexy ...😉
u know he need us with him..becz he tc and wired abt all ...and we shuld b there to tc of him and he will tc of da whole family ...😉
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

becz thy know how we r krazzy ..all this just to kontrol us...😆

But humse to Control hi nahi Hota Yaar, KYaa Karein, Out of Control ho jata hai,  Usko Dekh kar,  WOh hi mera Doctor Hai, Usko Dekh Dekh kar mein theek ho jaaoungi
Originally posted by: friendforall

If by tomorrow I dnt feel well then I will surely go Dear, But hope I get well by tomorrow as I hate going to Doctor,  and by the way my Doctor and Doctors are on this Forum only so why go somewhere else, the happiness I get with u alll here I will not find that anywhere

awww u so cute..INSHALLAH u will b super fine...😊
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LMFAO! OMV Diya omv omv I don't blame you LOL thats totally KrazZy x
Diyaaa ur doctor or hum sab ki dil k elaj karne wala doctor hazer hai...saying ssshhh..😉

Anisha_91 thumbnail

yaaa he is sexy ...😉
u know he need us with him..becz he tc and wired abt all ...and we shuld b there to tc of him and he will tc of da whole family ...😉

LMAO!!! Sach we should be there. I would LOVE to be there with him hehe but just know if I'm there with him I will keep taking him away from you guys LOL x

Sakeenuuu I'm angry!!! SUDDENLY!! x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Diyaaa ur doctor or hum sab ki dil k elaj karne wala doctor hazer hai...saying ssshhh..😉

Yahi to hai ,mera Hot and handsome Doctor,  Just love him sooo much,  Oh my God In blue Shirt,  Really Killing
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

LMAO!!! Sach we should be there. I would LOVE to be there with him hehe but just know if I'm there with him I will keep taking him away from you guys LOL x

Sakeenuuu I'm angry!!! SUDDENLY!! x

angry..!!!!!!!!!!!..Allah bachaye Humko ...😆

Keo kia hoa...!!!!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Ohhh *Anisha faints* Sakeenu you'll KILL me with those picz aaawww Kinny looks SO breath takingly hot x