Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i want to see Viren defeat Bhaiji... but dont want to Viren or anyone else to get hurt
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Raj i don't like one scene when viren talking to inspector why bahbhi she has no connection ... then when he came to know it was planted for nivi, still he said why bhabhi,...😡 he didn't even think a second what will happend if something happened to nivi ...

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

my parents speak really well
i also knw it quite well
its compulsory in schools here

wow cool it s a compulsory
its good nah cuz  it s good to learn our mother tongue
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Raj i don't like one scene when viren talking to inspector why bahbhi she has no connection ... then when he came to know it was planted for nivi, still he said why bhabhi,...😡 he didn't even think a second what will happend if something happened to nivi ...

Usha that is because who has suffered for the time being - Divya.. She is dead and she was the victim so uska hi naam niklega no matter what. Why think about what has not happened? Why think ki agar Nivi ko kuch ho jata to .hua to nahin na.. This is human nature - abhi is waqt everybody is suffering because of Divya's death and she did not deserve it.  Yesterday you saw how Viren was till he did not see Nivi.. and that says all.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

did not watch it yet will see...probably because he know Nivi is safe and meant why did fate get DD
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

diya

where r u?

yeh wher is diya dii  
maybe bcuz of her headache she isnt here
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
KM Jaan am here only Sweete
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Usha that is because who has suffered for the time being - Divya.. She is dead and she was the victim so uska hi naam niklega no matter what. Why think about what has not happened? Why think ki agar Nivi ko kuch ho jata to .hua to nahin na.. This is human nature - abhi is waqt everybody is suffering because of Divya's death and she did not deserve it.  Yesterday you saw how Viren was till he did not see Nivi.. and that says all.

Yes agree with u anju, its a human nature but for a second he should have thought of nivi in that scene that's y i said that. 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: wadi..doll

yeh wher is diya dii  
maybe bcuz of her headache she isnt here

Am here only Jaanus,  was readng other posts that I missed
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes kulum its my mother tougue too ... dont worry i wnat end scene like ghnjani where amir khan bashes ghajnis head in reveenage and stays alive