NivRen: Ek Dil Do Jaan (#68)

Posted: 12 years ago

NivRen to ek doosre ke dil mein baste hai…..jaise Ek Dil aur Do Jaan ho……NT dadi ne bhi ye baat DD se kahi ki Nivi ne Viren ko apna liya hai aur aaj Nivi ke dil mein sirf Viren hai…. aur Viren ke dil mein kya hai ye to ham sab jante hai……in dono ke pyaar ki jitni baat ki jaye woh kam hi hai….…iss pyaar ne to hume bhi inka deewana bana diya…. Itna deewana ki inke pyaar ke liye hum kya kya nahi karte……

Kal jab Viren ko Nivi ki gadi, bomb se udne ki  khabar mili to Viren ye manne ke liye tayar nahi tha ki Nivi ko kuch ho gaya hai…… aur Nivi ko dekhar jo uske chahre pe khushi thi use dekhar to hamari aankhon mein bhi asu  aa gaye….Viren ne jis tarah se Nivi ko sambhala aur samjha use dekhar to hamara bhi dil bhar aya….yeh hai hamare NivRen jinki har gam aur khushi hame choo jati hai….

Kal to DD ki ravangi, jis tarha se hui usse hamare dil ko pura roola diya… ..…Nivi ka apne behein ki taraf ka pyaar aur yeh na manna ki aab who nahi rahi…..DD ka Nivi se milne aana…..HL ki apne beti ke liye tapad….Sid ka dard apni patni ke khabar sunkar….Viren ko Nivi ko samjhna aur sambhalna ….. aise jaise rulake ke gaya koi bura sapna aur ham bhaithe hai ki kab ho sweera……

Ham NivReniacs ko yakin hai ki sweera jaroor hogo…..

Please read and comment ...

A Letter to CT's from NivReniacs

Remember the Chaskameter

Yeh hai hamare NivReniacs jinhone NivRen ko Number 1 banaya

Navz, Mahi, Zarmeen, Rach, Suchi, Milee, Anju, Shova, Suchi, Sauji, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu, Payal, Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, Fahida, Prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay, Abidah, Vidya, Sonia, Diya, Shanthi, Anjali, Rue, Namita, Sana, Nirju, Asma, Minu, Yati, Swetha, Jafrina. Raj, Mim, Sakeena, Sonal, Preethi, Shamz, Varsha, lojain, Nadini, Hina, Pooja, Yati, Taara, Kulsum, Faiza, Uzaima, Suman, Hosna, Abhiram, Yamuna, Anisha, Shazma, Abhi, Usha, Roopa, Reshma Atiya, Karan, Maher, Preety, Sandy, Reshma, Aamina

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago

Res. me first 😆

Asusual mindblowing intro and nice pictures. Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago

hi raj...🤗

first... i love the title of this thread...❤️
second... nivren pics r jst awesome😳😍
third... the intro was really good n apt...👏

congo shongo to all on 68th nivren thread...🥳
Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago
Good Evening girls anyone online,  My Jaanus
hi diya diii
how are you sweety ?

Originally posted by wadi..doll

hi diya diii
how are you sweety ?

Am Happy that my exams ended today Dear and paper was really easy, All that I revised came, So I could work well, Wanted to write much more but time Limit, But am not OK, Having a severe head ache Dear, this morning I was getting late to leave home, I went to pray before leaving home, The moment I finished I hit my head hard against the door,  and after that I got such a shock but still I ignored it and left home, But after giving my paper I felt the pain in my head and now I am having soo much pain, Just took pain killer
Originally posted by friendforall

Am Happy that my exams ended today Dear and paper was really easy, All that I revised came, So I could work well, Wanted to write much more but time Limit, But am not OK, Having a severe head ache Dear, this morning I was getting late to leave home, I went to pray before leaving home, The moment I finished I hit my head hard against the door,  and after that I got such a shock but still I ignored it and left home, But after giving my paper I felt the pain in my head and now I am having soo much pain, Just took pain killer

awww finally my diii exams are finish i pray to ALLAH that he will give you good marks 
oh diii headache omvvv thats baddd i hope you recover welll
i kno the headache is becuz your mind was in tension all that day how will your exams gonna go and today finally  you did it sooo your head is hurting so all your tension are goona gooo nowww soo diii wats new me here watching the epi of ccbm
Originally posted by wadi..doll

awww finally my diii exams are finish i pray to ALLAH that he will give you good marks 
oh diii headache omvvv thats baddd i hope you recover welll
i kno the headache is becuz your mind was in tension all that day how will your exams gonna go and today finally  you did it sooo your head is hurting so all your tension are goona gooo nowww soo diii wats new me here watching the epi of ccbm

Yes Dear that could be the reason,  But am sure will Be Ok by tomorriw, AM chatting with u all as am free now free as a bird, flying in the open sky,  CCBM is over here I mean today;s Episode  which they must have shown there  Abhimaan track,

As far as today's Eisode is concerned, I will watch it when We get it on TV here because I am afraid I watch it I will start crying,

Diya how was ur exam today? sorry gtg see uall later.

Originally posted by friendforall

Yes Dear that could be the reason,  But am sure will Be Ok by tomorriw, AM chatting with u all as am free now free as a bird, flying in the open sky,  CCBM is over here I mean today;s Episode  which they must have shown there  Abhimaan track,

As far as today's Eisode is concerned, I will watch it when We get it on TV here because I am afraid I watch it I will start crying,

oh diya diii todays epi is sooo sadd but i must say kinshuk and neha   yaar they have acted really well yaar two of emmm are really great in tdays epi love emmm
yeh that i was wondering as well you are freee as a a bird nowww so chiilll and enjoyyy