Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kubare

Just a suggestion CV_1

Instead of creating love triangels etc...can't we have  Partial Amnesia track instead..where Khanak loses her memory just remembering her marrige to Shaan to savehis life but not falling in love with him etc...

We could have Shaan and Khanak falling in love all over again...

You could make us of Natasha and Sunny...too to creat more drama...but...the end result should be...Shanak ...no extra martial affairs...illiegimate kids etc please...that would be too UN-RBO.

Khanak remembering Shaan loving Natty and wanting to get them together...and not understadning why shes so attracted to Shaan though and jealous of Natty or insecure...etc...

Shaan being devastated on her condition and but using all his cahrm to make her fall for him all over again...

This would be more interesting then...any unnecesary love triangels...extra matrtial affairs etc...

@blue

lovely idea...wud b a treat to watch for sure, plz cvs try dis out m sure it vl turn out superb😊
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you CV1

But I hope you do take the PA track in considerate.

I chose both. Either will do but a good track played on.
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Both  were good but plz no misunderstanding and sepration track we all have had that.
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To answer your question, CV_1, the bigger conflict, IMO, was Sunny 'cos it lead to the biggest accusation of all...infidelity!!

Unfortunately, an issue as serious and grave as this was very poorly executed, making almost a complete mockery of it!!

In contrast, Natasha was a beautiful character...'the other woman' but with SO much dignity!!! πŸ‘

Moreover, Natasha was an integral part of Golden RBO...of the unfolding of the ShaNak story from being just Shaan and Khanak...in a sense, Natasha was the catalyst!!

The turmoil, then, was different 'cos Khanak had everything to lose...

Would be intersting to view the dynamic as things stand today, 'cos Khanak has everything to gain!!
Especially when Natasha and Suraj/Sunny, both beautifully saw closure in the 300th episode, as Shaan and Khanak revisited their coming together...

Hence, CV_1, in this context, and in the memory of Golden RBO, please do not belittle the beauty of Natasha and Suraj's characters by reducing them to mere caricatures of the done-to-death love triangle!!!

That would be a complete shame and an absolute insult to the beautiful journey called ShaNak!!

Edited by dr.dsr - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rbo_d_best

STRICTLY NO LOVE TRIANGLES Please !!!! No One should Tamper Shanak Love !!!

I don't want either of them back in the show...Unless you plan to get Natasha married to Rohan...Natasha was a positve character and made a good excit...Sunny was someone who needed to mind his own business...

ShaNak can have real life issues which don't need involve a thread person...

Getting back to the the question : The biggest issue was Sunny, becuase it bought back memories of Suraj's death...Showing Khanak's fear of loosing Shaan and Shaan insecurities regarding Khanak's first husband...We had wished they had a heart to heart at the time, not the MMS track...

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Manita-

NO triangles Please !!!!!!!!

Please think of something else !!!!

I second that...

What happened to the pregnancy complication promo?...I don't want ShaNak to have a baby...But a medical issue track has lots of drama potential...
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't want any of them because this will create problems and already this misunderstanding track is done so don't want any more amnesia track is good and shanak will definitely rock but ya serious no funny
hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Gals gals gals... Relax...
i guess cv's this post hs got nothing to do with Natasha n Sunny...
I think he is postin these kind of topics only for his knowledge...(very curious person i must sayπŸ˜†)
Last time also he made a very controvercial topic on "who shud be leavin RBO"

Rbo is now a an all time Rom-Com...
there seems no intention of bringing up a love triangle...
We ppl are makin a til ka taad out here...😊😊😊

shanakrocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
natasha...d best...

but plzzz no love triangle...
khush1432 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well both...

Bt please no love triangle please...

dis is right tym khanak should join some class...

there she will meet a person... b friend vid him... shaan get jealous and ol... wanna see him jealous yaar...