Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TB: Mythli alive in Pyaar ki yeh ek.. (Page 16)

UpintheBlue. Senior Member
UpintheBlue.
UpintheBlue.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

The creatives better handle it smoothly. there is no room for typical average family dramas in between here. proper focus should be on AbhayPiaMEtzSidRaichands and probably some supersiors comming in between.

1 year leap? means Pia one year in the coffin?most probably since they cant have much of double role at the same time for a daily show.
Makes one feel horrible for Piyas state though. Little did she know what Dehradun would bring along*sigh*.
And where is the otherwise always on Piyas trace Abhay in all this?lol creatives decided he would be asleep or something this time?lol

Well creatives, should play it well and play it safe! And Dont frustrate us with drags. And remember the viewers of this show cant stand much of AbhayPiya separated for long. Would be better if their relationship atleast had developed into one and misunderstadnings gone before this track would came along.
Looking forward, its nice to see Sukirti as Metz aswell:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Originally posted by ayushman9

Best part will be ,both Maithli & Piya gonna fight over Abhay ,the only losser will be Sid . God .i m dying to see his expression of his on "Khaya kuch bhi nahi aur maar padi alag se"

Any way if they are changing Maithli into an evil-obsseive-Royal-insecure vampire not a silent one ,then atleast they should provide her with sharp tonque .I mean of the three only Sid is the one with best slapsticks . I want a female character too with a smart mouth ,that can break the records of evil so far encountered in PKYEK.

By the way ,if maithli is goin to come after so many years she has lots of catch up .Iphone ,Ipad ,internet . Don't know how will she start ,first pataofying Abhay or increasing her General Knowledge.

I mean it is not like underworld ,where drinking one's blood also transferred her/his memories

I want Maithli to have some good one-liners too! Smile

Bt according to me dere are very lil chances of dem to copy TVD properly
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
What if they show Sugandh Grey n Bring her back just like in tvd, Elena mom came bak as a Vampire..
n we find it out that Metz n Pia r actually relatives ..LOL..
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article
I have no problems with a desi tvd as long as they do justice to the characters and storyline.The writers need to be careful.This is such a big twist.They better not spoil it with bad writing!

I'm excited about Sukus double role.
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
i m so happy...Big smile

ab aayega mazaDancing
angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
i hate this track want to bang cvs head to change track
why did they have to show maithli as evil to make pia abhay soulmate and pia a good lover

and all these 200 years abhay suffering and his love was nothing ??it makes even look abhay love stupid

Edited by angel3142 - 10 May 2011 at 5:48am
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Vaise why did Sid put Pia in coffer ? and keep Metz alive ? Confused Even after all those years he couldn't make Metz fall 4 him and now he is freeing Metz so that she can go back to Abhay Confused

Ye baat kuch hazam nahie hui Confused
shyam hajmola kha le , hazam ho jaayegiROFL

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by intruderfast

[
i think he had maithili but maithili never accepted sid, that could have made him more angry towards abahyendra,i think he madly loves maithli but maithli koi bahaav nahin de rahi 
and then he saw piya as a sunshine in abhays life, he saw abhay has moved on , shayd usse woh digest nahin hua he  is not happy with that too, he just want abhay to sufferAngryAngry

arey agar aisa hai toh metz bitchy kyun bn rahi hai a
and isse sid ko kya benefit hoga metz to abhi bhi usse pyaar nahi kartiOuch

i think sid wants to complicate things further, since he could not get maithili  , he thinks this is a perfect way to destroy abhays lifeAngryab maithli ko release karo , then maithili will see abhays love 4 piya and maybe she will ditch him and come back to sid,
pata nahin , i cant think of anything else LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index