Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TB: Mythli alive in Pyaar ki yeh ek.. (Page 15)

BayAreaGuru IF-Sizzlerz
BayAreaGuru
BayAreaGuru

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Before Metz replace Pia, She will have to take english and other classes after all she was not really aware of outside things all this while LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashi85

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9-rupa-

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by -Untamed-

Bitchy ex or sweet current? Abhay will choose Pia only, for sure. Smile LOL
That's obvious, btw coz Sid is no Damon!

personally i like sid alt bt he has got  no comparision wid damon
damon is possessive lover and he is good at heart
inspite of greyishness in his character he has done many things which makes him as positive character
if damon ws dere at stefen place den he had never let elena go wid klause
and it ws damon who thought of elena being live b feeding him blood

I like Siddhant the actor. Sid is behaving in a Klaus like selfish manner. I love Damon. Day Dreaming Heart

according to me sid is klause now and hi5 my frst love is ian aka damon
ayushman9 Senior Member
ayushman9
ayushman9

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Best part will be ,both Maithli & Piya gonna fight over Abhay ,the only losser will be Sid . God .i m dying to see his expression of his on "Khaya kuch bhi nahi aur maar padi alag se"

Any way if they are changing Maithli into an evil-obsseive-Royal-insecure vampire not a silent one ,then atleast they should provide her with sharp tonque .I mean of the three only Sid is the one with best slapsticks . I want a female character too with a smart mouth ,that can break the records of evil so far encountered in PKYEK.

By the way ,if maithli is goin to come after so many years she has lots of catch up .Iphone ,Ipad ,internet . Don't know how will she start ,first pataofying Abhay or increasing her General Knowledge.

I mean it is not like underworld ,where drinking one's blood also transferred her/his memories
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by abhaylove

metz is negative and will support sid ...to get ring from chand & abhay ...she has to get the entry in her home and get close to abhay ...so all this will be for ring

Ofcourse sid need ring to become powerful and u see he will get

ABhay has to be become smarter to deal with all this LOLLOL

If this is the track i wish sid has done something to metz to make negative and she is not actually when she died ...they will keep the essence of abhay & metz love story

wow Rupa...tumne to puri story bana di? Shocked ROFL

Yes otherwise i wont be able to take the crap if metz is negative ...and negate the enternal  love betwen abhay & metz

Well piya will be intresting to see how she acts as negative person ...but is metz vampire or witch?

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushman9

Best part will be ,both Maithli & Piya gonna fight over Abhay ,the only losser will be Sid . God .i m dying to see his expression of his on "Khaya kuch bhi nahi aur maar padi alag se"

Any way if they are changing Maithli into an evil-obsseive-Royal-insecure vampire not a silent one ,then atleast they should provide her with sharp tonque .I mean of the three only Sid is the one with best slapsticks . I want a female character too with a smart mouth ,that can break the records of evil so far encountered in PKYEK.

By the way ,if maithli is goin to come after so many years she has lots of catch up .Iphone ,Ipad ,internet . Don't know how will she start ,first pataofying Abhay or increasing her General Knowledge.

I mean it is not like underworld ,where drinking one's blood also transferred her/his memories

I want Maithli to have some good one-liners too! Smile

--sunshine--

SatanLaughs Senior Member
SatanLaughs
SatanLaughs

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I am sudnly nt undrstandng 2 thngs...
1.f maithli has bcum bitchy, hw cum her soul told pia 'abhay tumhara taqdr hai ?
2. And, f maithli s stl nt dead, hw did her soul cum ?
I'd have likd d track so much betr f it didnt go d tvd way & dey showd pia 2 b metz rebirth..

angel3142

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
please show abhiya togther and then take leap...this is a hugeee twisttt!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index