TB: Mythli alive in Pyaar ki yeh ek.. - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

ya she said dat bt still she is 2 timer🀣🀣🀣 and most importantly a selfish who always think for herself only... dats why she got no1(as love)

hmmm...then its a bit diff here i guess...as Sid loves Metz is quite obvious by now πŸ˜†...everyone from Chand to Haseena to Abhay keep saying this πŸ˜†...but Metz love Abhay πŸ˜†...lol love quadrilateral i guess ROFLROFL

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

may b Mitz have to follow Sid 'cause he might have turned Vampire & he is his master...

may b ye sab usne RIng k liye kia ho ...

bt bakwasss track , i m so addicted to d show so quit bhi nhi kr saktiπŸ˜†...

nxt time i will 1st see d producer name & thwn i'll start watching d show...

EK ka show hoga to i will never start seeing it

I have always quite ekta show in middle after the romance get over and they start story with crap...i dont even see any serial as such now ..as most of them are boring . Even i am addicted to PKYEK

they ruined the abhay& metz love ...negate what they showed till now . how can they do like this

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abhaylove

I have always quite ekta show in middle after the romance get over and they start story with crap...i dont even see any serial as such now ..as most of them are boring . Even i am addicted to PKYEK

they ruined the abhay& metz love ...negate what they showed till now . how can they do like this

i feel like killing sb😑...

kya yaar , saara mza kharab kr dia inn Dvs ne...

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

personally i like sid alt bt he has got  no comparision wid damon
damon is possessive lover and he is good at heart
inspite of greyishness in his character he has done many things which makes him as positive character
if damon ws dere at stefen place den he had never let elena go wid klause
and it ws damon who thought of elena being live b feeding him blood

I like Siddhant the actor. Sid is behaving in a Klaus like selfish manner. I love Damon. 😍 ❀️
Originally posted by: abhaylove

They cant make metz negative ...i mean abhlya track is so incomplete ...there are too many things to be reveled ...it is bad move from CV side

Do u think sid is getting metz for getting ring ..she is negative so might try to get close to abhay and take the ring

I dont know what will happen to abhay ...pain never ends

hmm...this ring thing is also involved somewhere i forgot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...why does Sid need that ring soo badly? only for power or something to do with Metz too? πŸ˜‰

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Us Grave mein kaun hay phir ? Empty Grave kay saamne Abhay Cries ..
This is so ridiCulous ...

Yeah I know n thats why I feel really bad for Abhay..
The one he loved never exist in real..he lived a Jhooth ,a Dhoka..
Abhay sob was all infront of a cement grave nothing else😭
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

hmmm...then its a bit diff here i guess...as Sid loves Metz is quite obvious by now πŸ˜†...everyone from Chand to Haseena to Abhay keep saying this πŸ˜†...but Metz love Abhay πŸ˜†...lol love quadrilateral i guess 🀣🀣

ajeb type ka polygon h yahan, 
mujeh to shape bhi samajh nhi aa rhi...πŸ˜•

i wish DVs ka mind koi chip hota jiski prograaming kr k sab change kr sakti m🀣🀣
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

hmm...this ring thing is also involved somewhere i forgot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...why does Sid need that ring soo badly? only for power or something to do with Metz too? πŸ˜‰

metz is negative and will support sid ...to get ring from chand & abhay ...she has to get the entry in her home and get close to abhay ...so all this will be for ring

Ofcourse sid need ring to become powerful and u see he will get

ABhay has to be become smarter to deal with all this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If this is the track i wish sid has done something to metz to make negative and she is not actually when she died ...they will keep the essence of abhay & metz love story
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

may b Mitz have to follow Sid 'cause he might have turned Vampire & he is his master...

may b ye sab usne RIng k liye kia ho ...

bt bakwasss track , i m so addicted to d show so quit bhi nhi kr saktiπŸ˜†...

nxt time i will 1st see d producer name & thwn i'll start watching d show...

EK ka show hoga to i will never start seeing it

if Metz has to follow Sid's instruction then Sid shud have made Metz fall in love with him 🀣🀣
even me not quitting, lets see how they come up with this twist since i havent watched TVD πŸ˜‰

safeplacetoland thumbnail
This is funny. πŸ˜† Damon wanted the amber necklace to bring Kat back, now he wants the ring for what? Is Sid playing Klaus or Damon? πŸ€”