TB: Mythli alive in Pyaar ki yeh ek..

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Mythili alive in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 | 1:06:18 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments
Mythili alive in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Mythili to be back in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani...

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!! This is a bad twist!!
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
ha ha...just like TVD...now WW3 will start between Metz n Pia for Abhay...bt the fun part will be Sid trying to make T his snack🤣...btw thanx a lot fr the article😊
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mythili to be back in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani...

Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, produced by Balaji Telefilms will see a major twist in the coming episodes which will reveal that Mythili is still alive.

A little birdie tells us, "Mythili, the look-alike of Pia (Sukirti Kandpal) has been kept alive by Siddharth (Siddhant Karnick) for so many years. Siddharth on a certain pretext will bring Pia to the place where Mythili is kept alive; and when Pia sees Mythili, Siddharth will put Pia in a coffin. At the same time, Misha and Prachi happen to come there. Mythili who has become bitchy now and wants to get Abhayendra at any cost uses her powers and transforms herself as Pia and appears
before Misha (Priya Wal) and Prachi (Vahbbiz Dorabjee). More problems creep up for Siddharth when T (Madhura Naik) captures in her mobile the pictures of Siddharth's interaction with Mythili. This is when Siddharth ties T to a pillar and plans to eat her up as a snack".

We hear that the dual role of Sukirti will be in full swing now, and it will basically be a clash between Pia and Mythili for Abhay (Vivian Dsena).

If sources are to be believed, Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani is proceeding towards a small leap of say one year which is slated to happen by the end of May.

We tried contacting Sukirti Kandpal but she remained unavailable for comment.

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
gud gud...WW3 start hone waala hai betwn Metz n Pia fr Abhay n Sid trying to make T his snack...yummy...kya baat hai...they are blindly copying TVD...gr8 going CVs...copy cats😡
We hear that the dual role of Sukirti will be in full swing now, and it will basically be a clash between Pia and Mythili for Abhay (Vivian Dsena).

omg omg this was sooo expected...i cant believe it, all my predictions come true dunno how...i never thought this one will come true though...why r they so keen on copying TVD now? 🤔...i guess this is TVD story if i m not wrong?
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i hate this
i hate this
i hate this...

can't these DVs  use their own brains...

whats d need 2 sp0il d lovely Mitz's character here ðŸ˜¡
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
where is mages , she was right , maithili is back , so another bug twist after sid exposure, this would be interesting😊]

why sooo TVD yaar?...i somewhere knew this will happen but why so soon????...i had mentioned this twist in my prediction topic 😆😆

seriously i had started to like Metz more than Piya, why r they making her bitchy 😡

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

omg omg this was sooo expected...i cant believe it, all my predictions come true dunno how...i never thought this one will come true though...why r they so keen on copying TVD now? 🤔...i guess this is TVD story if i m not wrong?

yes even in that katcherine returnes as evil ,and here also , maithali will become evil now, but srsly i never expected sid to be part of this, this was a total shocker, he has kept maithali alive😲😲
anyways very interesting twist, so waiting 4 abhay reactions on all this, and he will get to choose now, between these two, finally we will see who whe loves more