shelly should die...

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

seriously...i want this women to die...i can't stand her anymore...is she really a women?...its always a say that a women understands another women pain...but this women is a devil...how the way shelly wants to kill abha's child...and also abha...the way in the precap...she pushes abha so harshly in her room...and wants to prove that abha is mad...she is a devil...

no women has a heart to kill a unborn child...but this devil has the heart to kill unborn child...pratibha's slap is not enough...seriously abha needs to slap her big time...

i wish ranchod expose her soon to the family...i can't stand her anymore at all...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hate shelly 😡
 may she go to the hell🤢
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
there is no place in hell for her...
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah...she shuld be thrown out now...ewww i hate her
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shelly clearly doesn't have a life so she is just evil!! i hope she gets punished this time!
Jaya92 thumbnail
Most of the time I like (actually "like" is a big word to use but can't think of something different)  the negative roles because they cause a litlle tensity.
 But Shelly is going waaayyy to far!!

Killing a unborn child and mom just because you are jealous.. Are you crazyyy woman?!! 😡
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shelly just wants money nothing else... she was a throne in Karan's life afterwards Abha and now Rachood... I just hate her... god how can she think of harming Abha's unborn child...
arianne21 thumbnail
uhh i cant stand that woman at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LuvManan13 thumbnail
I agree
I can't even imagen how does vimal consider shaili her wife ?
She spent deserve to be wife of anyone
phyl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shelley, shelley shelley...you are such an EVIL WOMAN. 

I hope you get your deserved punishment. 
❓How on earth did Dushyant get into SB and didn't anyone observed he was concealing his face with the scarf.  Well good ole shell did of course...she was in control alright.

Unbelievable!! that  cvs think that the viewers are uneducated and stupid.  Whats next...oh Karan's character got the raw deal here. Poor guy... but Ranchood  you are amazing.
Edited by phyl - 12 years ago