Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

love to watch jagya (Page 2)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

That's true,  shashank is doing a brilliant  job as  jagya Clap, one moment he is cute,caring and in the next instant he can be extremely cruel ,conniving and deceitful ...
He has got everybody all riled up -the fact that there are so many jagya haters here   is proof enough that the actor is doing a fabulous   jobLOL.
 He will win many awards this year for this portrayal ,Wink only question it   will it be as THE  hero  or as    THE  villain ...Ermm

cant say till last year , he was the hero,LOLLOL from jan onwards he started becoming the villian
but he should get a award, btw he was fantastic todayClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
True I hate the very sight of him, That slimy git

but shashank is good ( Man I hate jagya soo much , even though I want to say shahank is awesome I cannot bring myself to it) 

good job as an actor shashank

pjyo

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

yeah agree!!
Shashank is such a fab actor!
won best debut in global awards!!...well deserved!!
his every expressions ... ...everything is so perfect!!
but one thing...he needs to improve...his crying!!
these days...all his emotionals scenes didn't ve proper crying scenes...so it is not clearly noticed...!!
sumitra n his meeting coming up...let c...r there any crying scenes?he improved or not!!LOLLOLLOL
Yaah ,crying is only   scene where he was bad  ,remember that scene at railway station when gauri was leaving and jagath miyaan aansoo bahaa rahey thhey Cry,it was really funny seeing him trying to cry...Winkshooting ke time pe bhii  baar baar extra glycerin daal rahaa thhaa choraa...LOL

Edited by pjyo - 10 May 2011 at 12:21pm

khusi_*

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

arre tujhe kya hogaya anmol..jagya ko pasand karne lagaConfusedLOL...
yeh tho TVSB ka male version hainWinkLOL

Strange co-incidence. Even i call him Male Tapasya. He too lies a lot like tapu. Truth never comes out of his mouth on its own. When someone finds out about him, he blames everyone else exactly like Tappu. But he has many more sins to commit to be equated with Tappu, the great.

As for his acting, i'm not too impressed. I find his shifty eyes irritating. But i guess that suits the character.  

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
ya...its really a pleasure to watch him...he's playing the role really well..
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Originally posted by IisBliss

arre tujhe kya hogaya anmol..jagya ko pasand karne lagaConfusedLOL...
yeh tho TVSB ka male version hainWinkLOL

Strange co-incidence. Even i call him Male Tapasya. He too lies a lot like tapu. Truth never comes out of his mouth on its own. When someone finds out about him, he blames everyone else exactly like Tappu. But he has many more sins to commit to be equated with Tappu, the great.

As for his acting, i'm not too impressed. I find his shifty eyes irritating. But i guess that suits the character.  

An intresting comparision i have to say...and infact these are the only two shows i tend to follow ...but lets see wether jagiya continues to do for balika vadhu..what tapasyas character did for uttaran..Wink...its such charcters really which run these shows..however i think jagiya is only a liar...uptil now atleast there hasnt been anything more...his feelings for gauri..and lack of intrest in anandi is quite justified...anyway..lets see...

Edited by sonia77 - 10 May 2011 at 3:26pm
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
If he is the male Tapu soon we need to find a male Ichcha for Anandi. Gauri I guess will meet the same fate as Tapu's bf for whom she rejected Veer and then soon love went out of the window.
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by khusi_*

yeah agree!!
Shashank is such a fab actor!
won best debut in global awards!!...well deserved!!
his every expressions ... ...everything is so perfect!!
but one thing...he needs to improve...his crying!!
these days...all his emotionals scenes didn't ve proper crying scenes...so it is not clearly noticed...!!
sumitra n his meeting coming up...let c...r there any crying scenes?he improved or not!!LOLLOLLOL
Yaah ,crying is only   scene where he was bad  ,remember that scene at railway station when gauri was leaving and jagath miyaan aansoo bahaa rahey thhey Cry,it was really funny seeing him trying to cry...Winkshooting ke time pe bhii  baar baar extra glycerin daal rahaa thhaa choraa...LOL
LOLLOLyes!!
but u remember...his crying scenes after varun's accident!!
ohh those were were so pathetic scenes but...shanky ka rona dekh itne dukh vare scenes main v haasi chhut jati hai meri!!.LOL...though i am huge shashank fanEmbarrassed
actually i really want to c is he improved or not...yesterday episode was not having any crying scenes...aaj dekhte hain thapad k baad rota hai ki naa!!WinkBig smileLOL

pjyo

Go to top