Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: khusi_*

yeah agree!!

Shashank is such a fab actor!
won best debut in global awards!!...well deserved!!
his every expressions ... ...everything is so perfect!!
but one thing...he needs to improve...his crying!!
these days...all his emotionals scenes didn't ve proper crying scenes...so it is not clearly noticed...!!
sumitra n his meeting coming up...let c...r there any crying scenes?he improved or not!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yaah ,crying is only   scene where he was bad  ,remember that scene at railway station when gauri was leaving and jagath miyaan aansoo bahaa rahey thhey 😭,it was really funny seeing him trying to cry...πŸ˜‰shooting ke time pe bhii  baar baar extra glycerin daal rahaa thhaa choraa...πŸ˜† Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IisBliss

arre tujhe kya hogaya anmol..jagya ko pasand karne lagaπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...

yeh tho TVSB ka male version hainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Strange co-incidence. Even i call him Male Tapasya. He too lies a lot like tapu. Truth never comes out of his mouth on its own. When someone finds out about him, he blames everyone else exactly like Tappu. But he has many more sins to commit to be equated with Tappu, the great.

As for his acting, i'm not too impressed. I find his shifty eyes irritating. But i guess that suits the character.  

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya...its really a pleasure to watch him...he's playing the role really well..
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

Strange co-incidence. Even i call him Male Tapasya. He too lies a lot like tapu. Truth never comes out of his mouth on its own. When someone finds out about him, he blames everyone else exactly like Tappu. But he has many more sins to commit to be equated with Tappu, the great.

As for his acting, i'm not too impressed. I find his shifty eyes irritating. But i guess that suits the character.  

An intresting comparision i have to say...and infact these are the only two shows i tend to follow ...but lets see wether jagiya continues to do for balika vadhu..what tapasyas character did for uttaran..πŸ˜‰...its such charcters really which run these shows..however i think jagiya is only a liar...uptil now atleast there hasnt been anything more...his feelings for gauri..and lack of intrest in anandi is quite justified...anyway..lets see...
Edited by sonia77 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
If he is the male Tapu soon we need to find a male Ichcha for Anandi. Gauri I guess will meet the same fate as Tapu's bf for whom she rejected Veer and then soon love went out of the window.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pjyo

Yaah ,crying is only   scene where he was bad  ,remember that scene at railway station when gauri was leaving and jagath miyaan aansoo bahaa rahey thhey 😭,it was really funny seeing him trying to cry...πŸ˜‰shooting ke time pe bhii  baar baar extra glycerin daal rahaa thhaa choraa...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yes!!
but u remember...his crying scenes after varun's accident!!
ohh those were were so pathetic scenes but...shanky ka rona dekh itne dukh vare scenes main v haasi chhut jati hai meri!!.πŸ˜†...though i am huge shashank fan😳
actually i really want to c is he improved or not...yesterday episode was not having any crying scenes...aaj dekhte hain thapad k baad rota hai ki naa!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yes!!
but u remember...his crying scenes after varun's accident!!
ohh those were were so pathetic scenes but...shanky ka rona dekh itne dukh vare scenes main v haasi chhut jati hai meri!!.πŸ˜†...though i am huge shashank fan😳
actually i really want to c is he improved or not...yesterday episode was not having any crying scenes...aaj dekhte hain thapad k baad rota hai ki naa!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Yeah khusi, i remember that...usse rona bilkul nahi aatha hai,πŸ˜‰maybe he is just too  embarressed to cry  yaa phir usse emotional scenes mein hansii aathi rehthi haiπŸ˜†
Don't  think he will cry today ,bas ghar aake gauri pe chillayegaa  jab woh questions poochegi "jagath kahan chaley gaye mujhey bathaye bagair..." and he will shout back..😡.
But he will cry when gauri leaves him after all lies are exposed,tab total shock mein aa jayega  chhoraa  "Haii  πŸ˜­ koi   jagat ko  bhii dump karr sakthaa hai ,πŸ€ͺaisaa pehle toh naa huaa..πŸ˜‰,"..Then the  CVs will bring in  the  next twist ..πŸ˜†
andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

πŸ˜†Yeah khusi, i remember that...usse rona bilkul nahi aatha hai,πŸ˜‰maybe he is just too  embarressed to cry  yaa phir usse emotional scenes mein hansii aathi rehthi haiπŸ˜†

Don't  think he will cry today ,bas ghar aake gauri pe chillayegaa  jab woh questions poochegi "jagath kahan chaley gaye mujhey bathaye bagair..." and he will shout back..😡.
But he will cry when gauri leaves him after all lies are exposed,tab total shock mein aa jayega  chhoraa  "Haii  πŸ˜­ koi   jagat ko  bhii dump karr sakthaa hai ,πŸ€ͺaisaa pehle toh naa huaa..πŸ˜‰,"..Then the  CVs will bring in  the  next twist ..πŸ˜†

@bold Tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkar  (that's if you like it πŸ˜‰)! i am waiting for the day when J is dumped by both girls. His bad crying scene will be hilarious to watch. he has made many people cry. I am waiting for him to cry now.πŸ˜‰
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: andv

@bold Tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkar  (that's if you like it πŸ˜‰)! i am waiting for the day when J is dumped by both girls. His bad crying scene will be hilarious to watch. he has made many people cry. I am waiting for him to cry now.πŸ˜‰

Please no ghee shakkar for me anithaπŸ˜†,no sweet toothπŸ˜ƒ
yeah both should dump himπŸ˜‰
Dumpedbut after watching today 's  precap  i think he will be in a mood to fight with anandi...πŸ€”Who knows  when he realizes his bank account is frozen he may even want to come back and take over the hospital with gauri just to show the family  "you can't throw  me out for anandi, i still have property rights"...if DS  supports him things could change...

andv thumbnail
He is shameless enough to do that also Jyothi. After all how is he going to survive without any monetary support from his parents. wonder how come he has not yet got to know about that. want to see his reaction  to that.