Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
And adding to ur Last Comment...Pratigya has always Been above SGP Wen it comes to Trps😳...Nd Now Keep ur Forum's Door Open for meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ...Well all I can say Bad Luk to P Team 
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

And adding to ur Last Comment...Pratigya has always Been above SGP Wen it comes to Trps😳...Nd Now Keep ur Forum's Door Open for meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ...Well all I can say Bad Luk to P Team 

Thanks and our forum doors are very much open ...mere nazdiki rishtedaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
Is it alwayzzz Necessary to say "Mera Nazadiki Rishtadaar"😑...Mujhe Lagta Hai U r doing asan On Me by saying that😭 πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail

Is it alwayzzz Necessary to say "Mera Nazadiki Rishtadaar"😑...Mujhe Lagta Hai U r doing asan On Me by saying that😭 πŸ˜†

Sorry..won't say it again now...how is just rishtedaar??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Sorry..won't say it again now...how is just rishtedaar??πŸ˜†

Thats Fine also😳...Bro Bhi Chala Ga...i m Bro of everyone here...Tum Bhi Meri Cool Sis😎 Ban Sakti Ho If U want to πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail

Thats Fine also😳...Bro Bhi Chala Ga...i m Bro of everyone here...Tum Bhi Meri Cool Sis😎 Ban Sakti Ho If U want to πŸ˜†

Cool Bro πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž
^^^^Poojie...u can consider these names too-babes,sis,ghonchu,gadha to call Rubal!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sb.

^^^^Poojie...u can consider these names too-babes,sis,ghonchu,gadha to call Rubal!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ghonchu and gadha I can understand...but babes and sis?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...looks like loads of gender confusion πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lott for the video Shounak...
Ragini is the best one out there..

and i liked her curls...😳

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

ghonchu and gadha I can understand...but babes and sis?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...looks like loads of gender confusion πŸ˜†

You dont know??😲😲Rubal was first thought to be a girl in this forum🀣..and was named rubabaes by SwethaπŸ˜†...the gender confusion was so intense that he had to write in his sig box...whats my name whats my name..my name is rubal and i am a boy!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

calling me bhukkad and bhulakkad huh rubal!!!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†