...🀣

STOP IT please! edit your comment pleaseee
Edited by Feefi - 12 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Feefi

STOP IT please! edit your comment pleaseee

Ummm i Will think about it...I m Just Joking Yaar...Tumhara Raaz Raaz Hi RahegaπŸ˜‰
Feefi thumbnail
thanks rubal. 

okie im done studying!!! i think im ready for tomorrow now! i shall sleep! bye guys!  thanks for tolerating my bak bak! πŸ˜³

i had a great time during my study break here πŸ˜›

p.s. sorry shounak for BBing here  you can ban me if you want... this way at least i won't come here πŸ˜­
Edited by Feefi - 12 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail
This Isnt BBC But I will still say ...Bye Feefs...Best of Luk  for tomorrow ...I mean for todayπŸ‘πŸΌ
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Rishta Wahi, Soch Nayi." That seems to be the mantra behind the messed up storyline of SGP these days, I guess.. 

Ragini looks nice. She and Jay are the saving grace of the show.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Shonauk...I was so happy to see a new montage...only then to realize that Pratigya is not in it πŸ˜‘😑😑😑...Honestly P has never been in this montage where we have a second glimpse of some ladies and then the star plus logo...the previous one also didn't had her. πŸ˜•

BTW Ragini looks really beautiful in curls...😳😳

Sorry if I spammed your thread...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
No Poojie...U dint spammed Here...Infact I m spamming as I m free TodayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Anyways we too were discussing about P some Pages Bak...And Shounak gave an excellent reason Y she isnt there...Go bak some pages nd U will find His Post...BTW I hate SP
raginipooja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
finaLLY SP KO HOSH AA GAYA THEY R NOW BRINGING AND GIVING IMPORTANCE TO SGP..NO PROBS HOW BAD YESTERDAY'S EPI WAS..BT NOW HOPING TO GET FREESH NEW TRACKS LIKE SHWETA SAID..
RAGINI WAS LOOKING JST AWESOME WITH HER LOVELY SMILE...THANKS FOR THE POST .SB.I MEAN SHOUNAK..πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

No Poojie...U dint spammed Here...Infact I m spamming as I m free TodayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Anyways we too were discussing about P some Pages Bak...And Shounak gave an excellent reason Y she isnt there...Go bak some pages nd U will find His Post...BTW I hate SP

I read all your answers..I saw this post infact on my phone...I could view that video so was hoping that P would be there somewhere..until I read ur post on the second page asking where P is ...and I was like again..of all people it's P who has to be not there...

I read Shounak's reply as well..he is right...Same here...Don't trust this channel at all...I don't think we have dropped that much that we get no importance at all