Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@rubal..exactly what i was thinking..where is pratigya..was navya there??

@meenakshi...i dont think they will end that soon..cos SGP is not doing badly in TRPs now...even if it goes down...they will end the track and start a new one...which will be a brand new one...so its a waiting game for all...
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nope Shweta...No Pratigya,No Navya, No Priya from Maryada...Dont think i watch every serial ...I Just know becozz my Aunt watches them nd I have to forcibly see them πŸ˜†...Ufff So many serials she watch  πŸ˜†
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shewta i really hope that it doent end but as far as trp's are concerned it wont take time to fall and once the audiences are disconnected it really takes time to get back...now i think we all being true sgp fan are to some extent bored wat others must be feeling ...and at the end of the day they would decide to quit as there are so many option available at the same time slot. Edited by meenakshi_16 - 12 years ago
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rubal navya is there in the montage
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rishta bhi wohi soch bhi wohi saare serials bhi wohi ...kuch bhi naya nahi ...u can actually get confused as to what u r watching ...and SGP bhi SP ki bhent chadh hi gaya...they seriously dont make shows with story or a track they make shows which follow a formula flow chart
Feefi thumbnail
@shweetu. right now sgp is SP's favorite so if it doesn't get enough trps, i'm sure SP will try to axe it!! but what can we do, just wait and watch their conspiracy πŸ˜†  

i think this montage only includes the serials that are running 45 mins?? just gopi, rashi and suhana... 

there is no akshara either... 

The best thing now would be a dip in the TRPs of the show like it happened in the BT track with SUhana...since the TRPs went down during Suhana's BT,SP scraped the idea of cancer thing..so I hope this time too the TRPs go down..so that SP scraps this track tooπŸ˜†..and like Shwetha said..SP then wont have any tracks from OBS to experiment withπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw...one thing I have always found is that Ragini has slightly become the face of STAR Plus...I mean yes...all the other actors too come in such montage,shows of SP..dont you all think Ragini always has a upper edge to it?Like during independence day last year,Ragz montage was the only one which was repeated the most number of times,same is the case with masterchef ad...even during the diwali show,Ragini got the oppurtunity to host the show..she also endorsed wife bina life with Jay...then kaali ad was also shown most number of times[yeah..i used to count those things]πŸ˜†..even in SPA...where all the other actors came and hosted a segment..Ragini still got an extra edge😊as the hawa hawai girl..coz she was the only one who was not in the charachter.πŸ˜‰...I guess its the was Ragini portrays Suhana and the charachter of SUhana which appeals to the audience the most..no wonder..she was termed the most popular charachter replacing Anandi in the TV research and also the show saw a dip in TRPs when Suhana was sick...

In short,India loves Suhana!πŸ˜†and she is like the golden goose of SP

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@rubal..may be they wull all come separately...

@meenu...iam not sure SP will take such a huge risk of having a new show for a 7.30pm slot soon...SGP has been the leader on the slot...so if they do not perform well...they shud first give them their 7.30pm and half hour slot...so even if SGP ends...it will take another 4 months...and SGP has time to revive...lets wait and see as is said..anything can happen..

and yar..public is unpredictable...we may think one and they may think totally oppsite...remember S track na...
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Feefs My Aunt's Fav Akshara is Dere Only...Apna Chasma Lago πŸ˜Ž aur DekhoπŸ˜†

BTW Today My Aunt was watching YRKKH and Akshara Got stuck in Bank's Locker πŸ€£(No Bashing Intended BTWπŸ˜‰)
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

In short,India loves Suhana!πŸ˜†and she is like the golden goose of SP

our ragini has done so much for SP!!!!! they better not treat her unfairly ever!!