Sasural Genda Phool

Ragini(Suhana)in STAR Plus new montage

Posted: 12 years ago
Ragini(Suhana) is present in the new Rishta Wohi Soch Nayi montage of STAR Plus.πŸ˜ƒShe comes at the last.

Here's the video.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0P_wCSp52k&feature=BFa&list=ULHSwvc_UhodM&index=4[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0P_wCSp52k&feature=BFa&list=ULHSwvc_UhodM&index=4

Here are the screenshots.

kya combination haiπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing shounak...

one thing for sure...it seems like SP has started giving more importance to SGP...we are having frequent promos...45min slot and all...bt are also messing the tracks up...
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for Sharing SBπŸ˜ƒ...

Ragzzz Looking Lovely But Arghhh Wats wid Curly Hairs
Feefi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

one thing for sure...it seems like SP has started giving more importance to SGP...we are having frequent promos...45min slot and all...bt are also messing the tracks up...

yeah that's SP's game right there...trying to get SGP under it's control by promoting it. πŸ€’

thanks for sharing shounak! she looks pretty here even in curly hair! πŸ˜ƒ
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Yeah...i guess SP CREATIVES are ghost directing SGP too πŸ˜† ...bcoz kal jo hamne dekha...can you believe it came from the makers of SGP...still cant get out of that trauma...it was a shocker... Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Feefi

yeah that's SP's game right there...trying to get SGP under it's control by promoting it. πŸ€’

thanks for sharing shounak! she looks pretty here even in curly hair! πŸ˜ƒ

at the least they wont end it now...however bad the current track may be...let it go on...iam looking forward to what they do after that...i mean fresh tracks...we can expect something then...so lets wait for a month or so...may be we can get our old SGP when these tracks get over..
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radpat25

Yeah...i guess SP CREATIVES are mock directing SGP too πŸ˜† ...bcoz kal jo hamne dekha...can you believe it came from the makers of SGP...still cant get out of that trauma...it was a shocker...

i heard this track was bad in OBS too...and now for SGP..they have SP directing them...and with 45min slot to be filled to...it is getting worse...we cannot blame anyone entirely...becos all are responsible in bits..may be SP a bit more.,.
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for SGP..they have SP directing them...and with 45min slot to be filled to...it is getting worse...we cannot blame anyone entirely...becos all are responsible in bits..may be SP a bit more.,.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah...if we see past record of 7 months...s track,SR, forced comedy,ottness...we can expect anything as bad as wat we saw yesterday...or even more in the coming episodes...
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BTW Where has Pratigya Gone???...I mean Pooja Gor
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u shewta ...let wait for this track to finsh and creatives will be bringing something original which was not there in obs...just hope that this track should not be that worst ki  sgp ko end karne ka samay aa jaye