Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP is Beautiful *Conditions Applied

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey ya,

I have come across through the most beautiful and effective thought, no wait, one liner, before ages, and i literally follow it !

That is,

" Life is beautiful "

*Conditions Applied

Just like that, i found it so real and truthful in case  of our own GHSP the show !

You may love the show, it is beautiful, but conditions applied, my friend ! 😊

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi, is beautiful ! 😊

*Conditions Applied

I was away from GHSP and GF for long time, and frankly speaking it was eye opening time, i realized few things, important ones ! Among all of that, the one, which was very true, and damn acceptable was that,

If you want to love the GHSP show and the characters, IGNORE and AVOID GF ! 😲

Yeah, don't get shocked, coz GF and criticizers of characters and actors, make me hate GHSP more and more, and make me love the one more and more, whom they hate ! 🤪 And, if i watch GHSP without any GF interfering it is very much better, and i enjoy it, just like i did in past few weeks !

So, what i realized is that, subject to, certain fixed and unavoidable conditions, you may love GHSP ! 😳

Here are conditions  :

1. Admit it, it's just the show, at the end of the day, they are fictional characters, you may live them, love them unconditionally, but ENTIRE WORLD, does not !   So, don't force the world to love them ! You love them, it is enough ! 😉

2. It is an Indian show ! Anything, can happen in the great Indian Daily soaps ! So, just close your brains !  You have to stop thinking much ! I know, it's difficult, coz i was the one, who was thinking a lot and getting me sick !  But, it's purely unnecessary and USELESS ! 😉

3. No justice in this kind of show ! All that matters, is TRP ! They want TRP, if romance can get that, then, be it ROMANCE or whatever !  SHOW does not run according to your wish and a perfect world ! They make mistakes, and THEY WILL ! After all, they are also humans, man ! 😊

4. Leading character and protagonist is ALWAYS RIGHT ! No matter what ! You shout, die but HE/SHE is always RIGHT, even when a blind can see, feel that, HE/SHE is deadly wrong ! 

5. Don't even think about serious, logical, affective kind of track and lines, coz when they will not find anything, witty one liners and REGULAR, college time pass jokes will always work ! 😆

6. You may love the characters, but at the end of the day, they are actors, getting paid and dear, MONEY walks and talks !  And, adding insult to the injury, is that, they are professional actors, living completely different lives ! You may love the off screen couple, but here is the reality check, they are not together, except, in your DREAMS ! 😍 😆

7. Whenever, they will not find anything, anyone can take birth, don't know from where ? 😕  But, an imaginary sister, or entire family will come ! 🤪 Hello guys ? Story needs to move on, screw the logic ! 😆

8. Keeping in the view, condition no. 3 ; You should not feel awkward, when they are not feeling awkward ! 😉 Lovey Dovey couples, with Ex-Husband, criminal ( they thought, and once upon a time, me too ! No more now, i came from real world just now ! 😉 ) and really comic situation, with a new found 'BG - YPD' music ! 😲 So what ? 😲 You have to move on in life ! 😊 Didn't you watch FAST TRACK ad yet ? Go, now ! YT will help you ! 😆

Okay, i'm tired ! I will be updating the conditions later, when I feel so, otherwise, I have no contract signed ! 🤣

And, it was just little attempt from my 'new found real' side ! 😆

So, if you consider the above mentioned points in mind, then GHSP is beautiful and you will love it always ! 😳 

You see, GHSP is so nice and lovely, Lovey Dovey are happy, 'Devil-cum-ex-cum-angel' is happy, with almost three 'babes' , and, new family is happy, one or two funny characters for your one minute humor, and little bit, sad drama, too ( For emofreaks ! 😆 ) ! See, don't you love this, colorful and happiness filled SHOW ! I do, of course, subject to above mentioned conditions applied and fulfilled ! 😆

I hope, no one feel offended or hurt here ! And, even if you are, it's not my problem at all ! 🤣

Okay, that was it for now !

Love,

Maddy😊

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok maddy i get it ...u r sayin that with the arrival of new cvs..if u still want to watch the show, just keep u'r brain aside...n ...enjoy the show !!

excellent tip. 👍🏼
makes life alot easier n  the world a happy breathable place.👏
iMadz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: basicquestion1

ok maddy i get it ...u r sayin that with the arrival of new cvs..if u still want to watch the show, just keep u'r brain aside...n ...enjoy the show !!

excellent tip. 👍🏼
makes life alot easier n  the world a happy breathable place.👏

Trust me, that will work and you may love it again ! 😆 Just, stop your brain thinking much ! 😉
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You know that's been my funda from beginning, just take the positive and block out the negative.

Enjoy the show for what it is and leave any preconceived notions behind, you cannot expect the show to be logical always just doesn't work with serials 😆

I love GHSP and Maaneet and they are my motivation for watching the show 😍

I don't stay away from GF in fact I love it, I just refrain from getting worked up by the negativity or reacting to it in anyway, I love both Maan and Geet and DD & GC too much for that. 🤗

Love participating in some of the open & humourous posts where opinions are respected and discussed and bashing is not an option 😊

I must admit though I love voicing out my frustrations against the CV's and pleading with them to pay heed to our wishes and dreams, I realized it's very cathartic, this way we can voice our frustrations but very humourously and our beloved characters are not bashed too 😆

And I'm thoroughly enjoying the new track and our Maaneet romance, love Pammi and hoping to see our Maaneet play cupid and get her the love she deserves. And actually enjoying Mamaji antics 😃 And we get to see SS's great acting skills, he's really good, his expressions are fantastic 😊

So my darling Maddy, just enjoy GHSP, it looks like we're getting the old magic back😊

Sorry for rambling so much 😳

iMadz thumbnail
@ Dee,

No sorry for rambling much ! And, yes that is the fact ! 

And, for the show,

I'm just loving Pammi a lot, and trust me, its weird coz, i have never ever liked female character in any show or any movie, that much ! ( When, they have such HOT mundas, who wants to see Kudi ? Wo kam to ladke kar lenge na ? Being, young college going girl, my duty is to, line maro on HOT munda only ! 🤣 Who wants female dostana ? 🤣 ) I mean, i don't get along with woman much ! 😉 So, a lady grabbing my attention is too much ! 😲 

And, yes, if i don't think at all ! Then, its nice and always beautiful ! I keep my brain and thinking, logical shows reserved for other International Shows ! They are worth it ! 😉

And, yes I like SS ! His cloths are nice ! 😊 And, I like Teji as actor, he is nice ! Lovey Dovey couple, they are in full swing, but unfortunately, when he will remove the turban, i will go weak on my knees, until then, i like them ! But, to love them, i need good song and privacy ! 😆

And, CVs ! They are the most tortured soul on the earth, even after this much hard work, we bash them ! 😆 ( well, me not always, i understand sometimes, coz there is huge sum of money involved, so being practical, i know in pressure, anyone can make mistakes ! 😊 ) You know, the penalty for not delivering one episodes on time is around 80 or sumthing lacs ! And, further more, the actors and workers, on daily pay, so it does make a tense and tight schedule ! Though, i know star one guys, don't pay actors much, I know, many other female leading actress of other channels, earning far more than, poor star one actors ! 😉

So, keeping all this factors in mind, Now, i can understand, it's not joke to produce and direct the daily soaps, so they will do anything, to make it work, be it downright foolish ! 😊 We just have to stop brain ! 😆

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
jasraj123 thumbnail
😆😆😆 agree with u maddy
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: maanddy

@ Dee,

No sorry for rambling much ! And, yes that is the fact ! 

And, for the show,

I'm just loving Pammi a lot, and trust me, its weird coz, i have never ever liked female character in any show or any movie, that much ! ( When, they have such HOT mundas, who wants to see Kudi ? Wo kam to ladke kar lenge na ? Being, young college going girl, my duty is to, line maro on HOT munda only ! 🤣 Who wants female dostana ? 🤣 ) I mean, i don't get along with woman much ! 😉 So, a lady grabbing my attention is too much ! 😲 

And, yes, if i don't think at all ! Then, its nice and always beautiful ! I keep my brain and thinking, logical shows reserved for other International Shows ! They are worth it ! 😉

And, yes I like SS ! His cloths are nice ! 😊 And, I like Teji as actor, he is nice ! Lovey Dovey couple, they are in full swing, but unfortunately, when he will remove the turban, i will go weak on my knees, until then, i like them ! But, to love them, i need good song and privacy ! 😆

And, CVs ! They are the most tortured soul on the earth, even after this much hard work, we bash them ! 😆 ( well, me not always, i understand sometimes, coz there is huge sum of money involved, so being practical, i know in pressure, anyone can make mistakes ! 😊 ) You know, the penalty for not delivering one episodes on time is around 80 or sumthing lacs ! And, further more, the actors and workers, on daily pay, so it does make a tense and tight schedule ! Though, i know star one guys, don't pay actors much, I know, many other female leading actress of other channels, earning far more than, poor star one actors ! 😉

So, keeping all this factors in mind, Now, i can understand, it's not joke to produce and direct the daily soaps, so they will do anything, to make it work, be it downright foolish ! 😊 We just have to stop brain ! 😆

Yeah I know what you mean, they are responsible for the characters and the show and yet we appreciate them the least, poor guys and working for this number of hours and on something creative is really a mammoth task and we should applaud them.

Except for some bloopers which I easily overlook and some illogical sequences they have actually given us a great show and great characters and so kudos to them 👏

I too love Teji (not really the character) but the actor and his looks. He's quite dashing and acts pretty well, just hope the character changes too (supposedly we'll get to know why he behave like that) 😊
iMadz thumbnail
@ Dee,

Exactly, Teji is nice actor but i hate his character, i hope he has some VALID reason, and please not coz that after 7 or 8 years, they are not having baby. It can be issue for village people ! I hope, he is not that much idiot ! 😆
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice one...anything for TRP...
iMadz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spvd

nice one...anything for TRP...

Showbiz ! 😉 Anything can happen ! You never know ! 😆