Television Celebrity Ranking for 5/2/2011 to 5/8/2011 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
looove you DDπŸ€—...m very happy...u have 4000 fans...wohoo...congratulations dear...u'll b on no.1 soon.πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

happy 2 c SHONA in top 10 bt want her in top 2 wit KSG
want KaSh(KSG n SHILPA) on top
Originally posted by zaara25

Drashti and Gurmeet is the king and queen of tv and india-forums.. This is the obvious thing.. They definitely deserve to be at number 1 and 2.. They are the superstars of tv industry.. They have genuine fans and all of us know each other.. No fake ids at all.. Thats the true aspect of our ROYAL COUPLE GURTI.. Gurti rocks for sure.. All this numbers are not the real measurement of the popularity of our royal couple.. Come over to singapore and you will get to know that even people who are NOT INDIAN AT ALL knows them, adore them and WORSHIP THEM! Don WORRY GURTI, YOU WILL BE BACK to TOP 2 again, the PLACE ONLY FOR OUR ROYAL COUPLE, the KING and QUEEN of TV.. And CONGRATULATIONS MY QUEEN DRASHTI FOR BECOMING THE FIRST ACTRESS TO REACH 4000 FANS on IF!

well said my TQ,,πŸ˜†  zarra...gurti / maneet r royal couple n they deserve to be on 1.......no matter what we will bring them on their real positionπŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks mr vijay...but i think there is a glitch in the system...at least i have noticed this for dd's fanpage...sometimes we can comment just fine...and sometimes even before we make our first comment of the day...we get a message that we are not allowed to make more than two comments in a day...please help clarify or fix

love u karan singh grover...u are the king of telly wood...
love u vivian,suku n sid😊

congrats rati😊
ratzzz rocks...!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³

payal_
Rati Pandey deserves this place without any doubt...really happy for you RP...waiting for you to be back on screen...totally love you...RP forever...(:
many many congrats to rati gurmeet an drishti