News abt Maha episode ... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

All of u are most welcome...as i always say we Maaneetians might be a crazy bunch...but yet no news has the joy and spark untill we get to share it with all the others...right?
yes sweetheart...you r absolutely right!!!...our MAANEET believe in sharing caring and loving and v r MAANEETIANS who live in MAANEET paradise 24x7 so obviously even v have bcum like our MAANEET😍😊😉
Thanx for sharing Khushi...I too think this KC celebration will go onb till Friday and then will culminate with the revelation of MSK's true identity in the Maha episode on Saturday...hope that happens and all ends well with Maneet... 
wow maha episode 
waiting
Thanks khushi for sharing

Originally posted by hamavand

Thanx for sharing Khushi...I too think this KC celebration will go onb till Friday and then will culminate with the revelation of MSK's true identity in the Maha episode on Saturday...hope that happens and all ends well with Maneet... 

It has to end well...see we only get restless and scared when our Maaneet have some problem between them, or are seperated which isn't the case now...so, everything has got to be ok...as the CVs also know they have dragged us for a long ride...till now...now they have to show us what we want.
Originally posted by volojuswathi

wow maha episode 
waiting
Thanks khushi for sharing

Welcome...no thanks needed...

thanks alot for sharing