Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Modi Family Business

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Modis are into Food!

And we were thinking it was construction, jewelry, etc.

Yesterday, the Thappar guy said "Welcome to the World Food Expo at Mount Pilatus" before awarding the contract to the Modis.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thejazzgalRafeal.suk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I remember what Mr Thakkar said, also a few months back we all concluded it was construction when Naani came Aham, in front of Naani, I am going to the site Gopi, and also to Jigar at the office he said I'm going home for a file and then will go to the site, and we all thought construction is the Modi business, but remember it's Modi Industries I think it's a manufacturing business too (Industry word is odd in construction), one of my fan fics has Aham in verious businesses under the Modi Industries umbrella and one of them was catering, which he gave to Kokila to run (who actually trained up Gopi to run for the family)...I'm wondering now as Mr Thakkar said to Aham to thank Gopi for winning the contract if this catering business is not going to go to Kokila to run in Saathiya and who in turn gives it to Gopi because she is such a good cook...then it will be just like my fan fic, I hope the Saathiya CV's do this, then I will be like Suk and claim yeah they used my idea.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaRafeal.suk19ANJ4

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
May be they Construct Hotels and Resorts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ladydivinehamzanuhasuk19

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Good catch - I guess I miss that part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhasuk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

That could be the case Jake, but I'm just wondering the reason Aham was so insistent on Kokila coming to Switzerland too, was because he is thinking she is going to run it, so it makes sense for the client Mr Thakkar knew Kokila before hand...and you know how Kokila is, if she is in that business meri Gopi vau will also be in there.

hamzanuhasuk19

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

That could be the case Jake, but I'm just wondering the reason Aham was so insistent on Kokila coming to Switzerland too, was because he is thinking she is going to run it, so it makes sense for the client Mr Thakkar knew Kokila before hand...and you know how Kokila is, if she is in that business meri Gopi vau will also be in there.

but kokila wont run the business... She runs the household. And Ahem wanted his mother coz he knew his father never took his mother anywhere

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

but kokila wont run the business... She runs the household. And Ahem wanted his mother coz he knew his father never took his mother anywhere

You may be right Jake,...what I'm I thinking this is Saathiya, where any future episodes don't bear in mind what happened in the past (no continuity) I think the CV's will just let this catering opportunity slip by like many other previous opportunities to get Gopi street smart and educated.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

You may be right Jake,...what I'm I thinking this is Saathiya, where any future episodes don't bear in mind what happened in the past (no continuity) I think the CV's will just let this catering opportunity slip by like many other previous opportunities to get Gopi street smart and educated.

@ Bold - Nafisa, you have a point.

@ Red - There, I think, you are wrong. Just like Modi women don't wear jeans, similarly Modi women don't work, family biz or outside. I can just visualise Kokila's shocked expression on hearing your words. Agree with Jake that Ahem took her as he's a mamma's boy & also she mayn't have had oppurtunities to go abroad with Parag.

Hmm, even if something like that happens in the future, can you imagine the mayhem UrShi will cause in the biz?

suk19-Nafisa-

Go to top