Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

*The Bheekari's Adda* // ENTER AT UR OWN RISK - Page 9

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Theatre

yes by all the smiley you proved that you gave yourself all the credit for that post, LOL. remember anything you post can be searched within seconds. πŸ˜›

Well BUDDY ... u r still not over my CREDIT THEORY ... Ok... OPEN CHALLENGE 2 u... i hve posted 2 of my Creations...

1. Striker Bhai

2. Gabbar Sambha Stuff

+_________________________ Search it on NET and Tell me the links... Kasam CINEMA ki... Tujhe STRIKER movie ke FREE PASSES de Dunga πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: zainab25

Jaar Baghare, mujhe Punjabi nahin aati...hindi mein baat kara kar plz. Aur C for chota apple, D for doosra apple, E for ek aur apple.

Ok Zainab ji... aapke liye toh main ROMANCTIC baatein hi karounga... πŸ˜‰

... and STOP till F for Faila Hua Apple... USKE aage koi word nahin... warna WARNING LEVEL BAD JAAYEGA... πŸ€£
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Caro:πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Yo Babbyjee *Desi accent*😎.How do you do?πŸ˜ƒ
LOL. Why would you even ask me that? Do I look like a person who would be a VAMPIRE fanatic??πŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.DUDE, Its a CURSE word.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣The sparkling creatures with fangs annoy me to no extent!!😳I was neither a PHAN of twilight nor do i swoon on the "desi and demented" version of it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†So Its all good. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I dont know.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I was talking about all the  Adi-es' we have hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Zainab, F for Fa kin apple πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Awesome.Sauce

@Shak: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†LMAOOO .I thought so sweetheart.🀣. It was through one of those NEEJI SANDESH services.🀣It was a pure and honest dedication to the towel-guy who was apparently being an APVITRA AATMA on indian television showing off his Errrm' not-so-SAAAXY body.πŸ₯±
DAYMN...I do LOVE Salman.What to do?πŸ˜†Though,I am certainly NOT a fangirl with a HaloπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Nor do I have his posters in my room for easy access (for practicing acts such as...Drooling/blushing/crying/swooning ,that isπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). I am pretty balancedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

You are giving IDEAS to PHANS now 🀣🀣🀣🀣Apart from which you can write SALLU's name in BLOOD 🀣🀣🀣, cut ur wrist, ghoomo-fy NANGA like Sallu 🀣🀣🀣🀣AND WHAT NOT ???
But you are a very GENUINE CREATURE .. I'm quite assured of it. There is no harm in loving an actor.. Unless, you don't turn CREEPY & OBSESSED and FEEL HIM ALL OVER YOU 24/7
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
I had LOWWED the song you had written that day.. OH WELL, it applied to the original song as well.. Ranbir and his NOT AT ALL sassy bawdy .🀣🀣🀣 I have REQUESTS now, you must SPOOF that POTTY PE BAITA NANGA song and some of the GREATEST HITS πŸ₯± πŸ₯± like Munni badnaam & Sheila ki Jawaani.. *GETS INTO INTEZAAR MODE* 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i m member of this adda without even writing a single spoof🀣🀣
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

gr8 thread 🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣

-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣
HILARIOUS! I wrote some a couple years back, I shall find some post it!