Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: evanescence

Haan ji 🤣🤣 Aur aapke us DP pe koi ek paisa bhi nahi lagana chahenge 🤣🤣..

Acha, what if I change my DP to Sallu next, will u spoof him as well ? Say with raaspaact to all the FLOP films he has given ? 🤣🤣🤣

Sallu ki Dp laga ke koi uska FAN nahin ban jaata... how 2 be a FAN... learn from me...😎

Just uploading Siddharth's pic and on just 1 spoof u changing ur dp 2 SALLU... roflmao... biggest joke for being a SIDDHARTH Fan...or whtever reason u put in his dp... 🤣
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

my akal not working yaar😆 
will try to come up with one when I get time😳
between aap ka shub naam kya hain???

anyways this adda is for fun😆 I hope all the fans & heaters have a gala time spoofing the 'other' fan group🤣

Name is Sharma... Sameer Sharma 😉😎
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
bheekari's adda🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
finally shak u made this adda🤣🤣

awesome spoof everyone 🤣🤣🤣
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Great Job, loved. Keep it up. Wish I could do it too😆
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bheekari's Adda 🤣🤣

Awesome spoofs everyone 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Sallu ki Dp laga ke koi uska FAN nahin ban jaata... how 2 be a FAN... learn from me...😎

Just uploading Siddharth's pic and on just 1 spoof u changing ur dp 2 SALLU... roflmao... biggest joke for being a SIDDHARTH Fan...or whtever reason u put in his dp... 🤣

I'm not a Sidharth fan or a PANKHA of any actor 🤣🤣🤣 Neither will I be a fan of anyone or LEARN to be lifeless like a fan from you 🤣

If you think you can take a dig at me by writing spoofs at people I put as my DP, then sorry dude 🤣🤣🤣 You are highly mistaken 🤣🤣🤣
Easy_A thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Dear Basanti,

I am writing this letter to you only because when you'll read this I'll be long gone and you would have dropped your Puja Thali reading this. I know you're going to read this, seeing my face on the letter and imagining me speaking these dialogues. I've been captured by Thakur who's taken me prisoner in his humongous castle, unimaginable in Mumbai considering the sky rocketing real estate prices, but he is the man doing all the bad karmas to deserve such palatial dungeons. I've been subject to most innovative tortures, especially the one where I'm tied by the rope suspended above sharks even though they are nowhere to be seen in Indian waters; but hey, who cares when Thakur Singh is King? By the time you'll read this I would've died with Thakur giving an evil laugh in the background, along with one of his bald Shettys (villain sidekicks). I would've delivered a melodramatic dialogue enlisting all the curses required to be thrown at the Thakur.

Agar Acha lage toh batana... wll continue the Letter🤣

Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: evanescence

Arree Shamil , Billa jee is using his SAANS OF SURCAASM 🤣🤣 And hence used the movie Striker 🤣🤣. I love it btw 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What if I change my DP ? 🤔

nahiii.. kahin to kuch achi shakal dekhne mili hai..😆

Btwww this adda is the best.. let me cum up with sumthing too😆
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail