Uttaran

jogi and damini track is irritating

tejuraj thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
whats wrong if divya cooks food for jogi. she is his wife it is her right to take care of him, tappu is evil so he punished her but what did divya do she always supported him in all situations. divya dint let damini to cook so he took her to office this is soo stupid and which wife will accept a servent getting more importance then her. jogi gave more importance to iccha even divya accepted. jogi wanted to give fathers love to iccha as ahe lost her father due to him and now i think he is trying to give husband love to damini as she lost her husband due to him this is too much and so disgusting. and y did damini accept new job even though she know that divya wants her to stay away from jogi. if she says no to the job jogi is not not going to force her. she is acting innocent and getting all her wishes. first she settled her daughter and now she is trying to settle permanently in jogi s house 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksgstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
absolutelt right i hate jogi i dun knw y is he so concerned abt icccha and damini   awt abt his own daughter and wife ...giving father love to tapu and now like u said husband love to damini ...love s sharing emotions i must say