Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desaiprachi07 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good topic. πŸ‘

Crime shows and love tracks are always considered as parallel tracks and it attracts people.πŸ˜‰ The reason is that crime shows always have a heavey enivronment and tense situations in which light commedy and romance can make the shows really light πŸ˜ƒ and interesting and i think it should be in the show.😊 As for now RajYa's track is getting interesting where as i was expecting a new track between Saloni and Amit but i don't think it's gonna work but for now this should be a bit more. πŸ˜‰
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
given how i m seizing every opportunity to go gaga over each and every nuances of Kaya and Raj, need I say anything in this regard β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰
varshita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vow awesome topic and they really rock together.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ This new track will bring interest in the show and i think for crime thriller in India it will be an interesting start after Special Squad.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
It must be given a positive ending. 😊😊😊😊😊😊
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: varshita

Vow awesome topic and they really rock together.πŸ‘ This new track will bring interest in the show and i think for crime thriller in India it will be an interesting start after Special Squad.πŸ˜‰
It must be given a positive ending. 😊

absolutely true yaar, it makes the show interesting and better to watch.😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ The tough situation becomes light for some moment. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

given how i m seizing every opportunity to go gaga over each and every nuances of Kaya and Raj, need I say anything in this regard πŸ˜‰

They really rock yaar, whatever they say and do looks cute and specially RJ is not able to hide his feelings for Kaya now. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think its gud because in this way we can have some lighter moments in a show and it's always fun!!!
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preet09

I think its gud because in this way we can have some lighter moments in a show and it's always fun!!!

and these situations make the show more interesting πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
varshita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
and you know now a days the way Raj is behaving with Kaya i love them even more than before.😳😳😳😳😳😳 It makes the show interesting more. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Specially when Surya said that Rajhans kaam waali baaton pe dhyaan doge to jyada theek rahega. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshita

and you know now a days the way Raj is behaving with Kaya i love them even more than before.😳 It makes the show interesting more. πŸ˜‰ Specially when Surya said that Rajhans kaam waali baaton pe dhyaan doge to jyada theek rahega. πŸ˜†

Kaash we may have a proposal before the show gets over πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰