India-Forums

SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED ON DKS SETS :O (Page 7)

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
That's upsetting to hear. Like very.

TerenceKiToli12 Groupbie
TerenceKiToli12
TerenceKiToli12

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
I Hate Jai sooo much for doing thisCryShockedOuchUnhappyThumbs Down. Jai's behavior was disgusting, he behaved so bad with Remo Sir, Geeta Ma, and I can't believe he would talk back to his own guru, Shiamak Sir who taught him sooo much, everybody's going to hate him when they watch the episode Angry DISGUSTINGAngryAngryAngry!!!!!!!!! I would never, ever, ever do thisCryCryCry. Whatever Jai is today, he is because of Shiamak Sir,  his first guru, and he let Shiamak Sir down in front of everybodyAngryCryAngry, Jai should apologize to all of the judges, seriously, very rude behavior, The Judges must have been sooo angry at himAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry.  Like the judges keep saying to everybody that never let stardom get to your head, and today stardom has hit Jai's headShockedThumbs DownUnhappy, he's so overconfident, he thinks he's the best. I am sure Marzi Sir, and Rajeev Sir, would feel very bad when they see this episode, especially Marzi Sir, because he is also trained by Shiamak Sir for 18 years, and after he finds out that Jai was being sooo rude to Shiamak Sir, Geeta Ma, and Remo Sir, then Marzi Sir is bound to be angryAngry, as well as Rajeev SirAngry. I feel sooo bad genuinely for the judgesCryCryCryCryCryCry, that they gave Jai a second chance to perform, but he still was very rude to them. The Judges must have been very hurt, Geeta Ma's already heartbrokenCry, I wonder what Shiamak Sir, & Remo Sir would be going throughUnhappyCryUnhappy. Also, what Marzi Sir's & Rajeev Sir's reaction going to be when they find out about Jai's rude behavior.VERY RUDE OF JAIAngryAngryAngry!!!!!!!!!!! I feel sooo bad for the judges that they are upsetCry, I feel like apologizing to themUnhappyCryCryCry.

Sincerely,
Nishi Prajapati

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
TO JAI:
such behaviour does not befit someone whose dancing is a visual treat for the audience...u were part of Terrence ki Toli Jai - the least u could have done is to emulate his graciousness. why do u have to let stardom get into your head and then to top it off, you make such remarks, as if you have been victimised?! thats just sad. please amend your ways Jai. focus on more dance n less talk. we'd appreciate you a lot more for that.
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
really wanna watch da epi before commenting but after reading da article posted by armu, im assuming jai's responsible for dese comments...

if it's all true, he should have da decency to apologize da masters and amar, on dat day itself. no offence to any jai fan, but u should pay for da consequences if u behave unethically 

wish these ppl could act as professional adults rather than kids Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

8een4evaHashiBoo

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
wow jai ... WOW
will extend after watching it
kaaj_2 Newbie
kaaj_2
kaaj_2

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
This is very bad to hear and unproffesionalDisapprove but Jai u're a good dancer, this doesn't suit a dance ki superstar. But still love ur dancingSmile And in DID doubles when the wrong track was played Mithun Da had clearly said. A contestant has the right to stop the wrong track.
sanjudiewithu Newbie
sanjudiewithu
sanjudiewithu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Its really disappointing by jai. He is such a nice dancer and choreographer! In did lil master also smetimes he is just nt ready to acept deafeat! I Think jealousy is there! Der is d sir in such a smal time he has got a film! But jai hasent achived yet! D sir best part is his nature which makes him adorable to masses!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TerenceKiToli12

I Hate Jai sooo much for doing thisCryShockedOuchUnhappyThumbs Down. Jai's behavior was disgusting, he behaved so bad with Remo Sir, Geeta Ma, and I can't believe he would talk back to his own guru, Shiamak Sir who taught him sooo much, everybody's going to hate him when they watch the episode Angry DISGUSTINGAngryAngryAngry!!!!!!!!! I would never, ever, ever do thisCryCryCry. Whatever Jai is today, he is because of Shiamak Sir,  his first guru, and he let Shiamak Sir down in front of everybodyAngryCryAngry, Jai should apologize to all of the judges, seriously, very rude behavior, The Judges must have been sooo angry at himAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry.  Like the judges keep saying to everybody that never let stardom get to your head, and today stardom has hit Jai's headShockedThumbs DownUnhappy, he's so overconfident, he thinks he's the best. I am sure Marzi Sir, and Rajeev Sir, would feel very bad when they see this episode, especially Marzi Sir, because he is also trained by Shiamak Sir for 18 years, and after he finds out that Jai was being sooo rude to Shiamak Sir, Geeta Ma, and Remo Sir, then Marzi Sir is bound to be angryAngry, as well as Rajeev SirAngry. I feel sooo bad genuinely for the judgesCryCryCryCryCryCry, that they gave Jai a second chance to perform, but he still was very rude to them. The Judges must have been very hurt, Geeta Ma's already heartbrokenCry, I wonder what Shiamak Sir, & Remo Sir would be going throughUnhappyCryUnhappy. Also, what Marzi Sir's & Rajeev Sir's reaction going to be when they find out about Jai's rude behavior.VERY RUDE OF JAIAngryAngryAngry!!!!!!!!!!! I feel sooo bad for the judges that they are upsetCry, I feel like apologizing to themUnhappyCryCryCry.

Sincerely,
Nishi Prajapati

Tongue Wow Nishi...You are always so positive, this is the first time I've seen you this upset.  I agree with you though. I really felt bad for Shaimak, and am very upset with the way Jai demeaned Shaimak in front of the audience like that. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index