Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaaj_2 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is very bad to hear and unproffesional😒 but Jai u're a good dancer, this doesn't suit a dance ki superstar. But still love ur dancing😊 And in DID doubles when the wrong track was played Mithun Da had clearly said. A contestant has the right to stop the wrong track.
sanjudiewithu thumbnail
Its really disappointing by jai. He is such a nice dancer and choreographer! In did lil master also smetimes he is just nt ready to acept deafeat! I Think jealousy is there! Der is d sir in such a smal time he has got a film! But jai hasent achived yet! D sir best part is his nature which makes him adorable to masses!
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: TerenceKiToli12

I Hate Jai sooo much for doing this😭😲😔👎🏼. Jai's behavior was disgusting, he behaved so bad with Remo Sir, Geeta Ma, and I can't believe he would talk back to his own guru, Shiamak Sir who taught him sooo much, everybody's going to hate him when they watch the episode 😡 DISGUSTING😡😡😡!!!!!!!!! I would never, ever, ever do this😭😭😭. Whatever Jai is today, he is because of Shiamak Sir,  his first guru, and he let Shiamak Sir down in front of everybody😡😭😡, Jai should apologize to all of the judges, seriously, very rude behavior, The Judges must have been sooo angry at him😡😡😡😡😡.  Like the judges keep saying to everybody that never let stardom get to your head, and today stardom has hit Jai's head😲👎🏼😔, he's so overconfident, he thinks he's the best. I am sure Marzi Sir, and Rajeev Sir, would feel very bad when they see this episode, especially Marzi Sir, because he is also trained by Shiamak Sir for 18 years, and after he finds out that Jai was being sooo rude to Shiamak Sir, Geeta Ma, and Remo Sir, then Marzi Sir is bound to be angry😡, as well as Rajeev Sir😡. I feel sooo bad genuinely for the judges😭😭😭😭😭😭, that they gave Jai a second chance to perform, but he still was very rude to them. The Judges must have been very hurt, Geeta Ma's already heartbroken😭, I wonder what Shiamak Sir, & Remo Sir would be going through😔😭😔. Also, what Marzi Sir's & Rajeev Sir's reaction going to be when they find out about Jai's rude behavior.VERY RUDE OF JAI😡😡😡!!!!!!!!!!! I feel sooo bad for the judges that they are upset😭, I feel like apologizing to them😔😭😭😭.

Sincerely,
Nishi Prajapati

😛 Wow Nishi...You are always so positive, this is the first time I've seen you this upset.  I agree with you though. I really felt bad for Shaimak, and am very upset with the way Jai demeaned Shaimak in front of the audience like that. 
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaaj_2

This is very bad to hear and unproffesional😒 but Jai u're a good dancer, this doesn't suit a dance ki superstar. But still love ur dancing😊 And in DID doubles when the wrong track was played Mithun Da had clearly said. A contestant has the right to stop the wrong track.

😕Did Mithun Da also say that the contestant has to demean the mentors and question their integrity like Jai did to Shaimak...He accused Shaimak of cheatin by saying Shaimak purposely gives him low marks because he wants him to lose...Shaimak does not deserve to be humiliated like that and have his integrity questioned on television by the likes of Jai...😕
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OOOPS

sorry Geeta ma for this all
but kuch bhe hoo you are on the set soo was tooo much threee much fourrr much happy i cant sat that.

this is all a part but after all this is show and one will do it for sure. soo its okk

happy to see her on stage
and
W*F to JAI becoz of disappointing her and make her day Bad

TerenceKiToli12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 Wow Nishi...You are always so positive, this is the first time I've seen you this upset.  I agree with you though. I really felt bad for Shaimak, and am very upset with the way Jai demeaned Shaimak in front of the audience like that. 

No Ankit Ji, I am positive😊, and it's not that I don't like Jai bhai, I like him as a dancer, I love his dance, everybody is fantastic in their own way😊, But I am sad about him being rude to the Masters😭😭😭. it's sad. He said rude things to Geeta Ma, Remo Sir, and Shiamak Sir😒. Even Shiamak Sir said to Jai in the T.V. promo that you insulted me😭. How would Shiamak Sir have felt. Jai insulted his own guru.😭😭😭 Even Geeta Ma was shouting at Jai, that he disrespected them. it's sad yaar. Even Remo Sir didn't like his attitude. I was just sad that Jai said rude things to the judges, I was even thinking about this in school, it's really sad.😭😭😭 Jai should stay in his limits. You should never be too proud of yourself, agar koi insaan bahut gamandi hai to woh life mein kabhi aage nahi badta hai. Also, Dance Ke Superstars is a nice show😊, everybody is nice and friendly, but sometimes people get carried away with their success. Jai bhai does realize his mistake and he apologized to the masters so I think the masters should forgive them, Geeta Ma, Remo Sir, Shiamak Sir. Also, Jai can learn from his mistakes. "Good times, become good memories, bad times, become good lessons" Waise bhi galti karne waale se maaf karne waala zyada bada hota hai,😊 and like Marzi Sir says, "forgiving someone is the toughest thing but if you forgive you'll go very high in life."😊 Do you agree with me Ankit Ji?