Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_Ishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Yeah, it's happened a few times on DID where they've played the wrong song. It sucks, but that's why you have to check it out before you start dancing or just go with it!

That happened with Max and Manic as well but they didn't stop the performance then.
Cool_Ishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Yeah, it's happened a few times on DID where they've played the wrong song. It sucks, but that's why you have to check it out before you start dancing or just go with it!

Since this was muqabla round I'll guess this was a wrong song for Amar as well. Article says amar continued dancing and didn't complain.
Payal9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
seriously...jai needs to be KICKED out!!! 
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cool_Ishu

Since this was muqabla round I'll guess this was a wrong song for Amar as well. Article says amar continued dancing and didn't complain.

Of course...Amar is a professional...He doesn't need to start making excuses and start bashing judges...You won't hear Amar, D sir, etc bash their gurus...But Jai, forget about it...Shaimak taught this guy most of what he knows, and how does he get repaid? Jai belittles, and mocks Shaiamk's integrity in front of the whole world...simply unbelivable...Geeta Ma put him in his place...😕 no wonder he said it was the worst day of his life...😕
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I WAS RIGHT LOL LOL!! how can i be wrong when it comes to jai?? lolzzz
Jai tu kab sudhrega
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That's upsetting to hear. Like very.
TerenceKiToli12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I Hate Jai sooo much for doing this😭😲😔👎🏼. Jai's behavior was disgusting, he behaved so bad with Remo Sir, Geeta Ma, and I can't believe he would talk back to his own guru, Shiamak Sir who taught him sooo much, everybody's going to hate him when they watch the episode 😡 DISGUSTING😡😡😡!!!!!!!!! I would never, ever, ever do this😭😭😭. Whatever Jai is today, he is because of Shiamak Sir,  his first guru, and he let Shiamak Sir down in front of everybody😡😭😡, Jai should apologize to all of the judges, seriously, very rude behavior, The Judges must have been sooo angry at him😡😡😡😡😡.  Like the judges keep saying to everybody that never let stardom get to your head, and today stardom has hit Jai's head😲👎🏼😔, he's so overconfident, he thinks he's the best. I am sure Marzi Sir, and Rajeev Sir, would feel very bad when they see this episode, especially Marzi Sir, because he is also trained by Shiamak Sir for 18 years, and after he finds out that Jai was being sooo rude to Shiamak Sir, Geeta Ma, and Remo Sir, then Marzi Sir is bound to be angry😡, as well as Rajeev Sir😡. I feel sooo bad genuinely for the judges😭😭😭😭😭😭, that they gave Jai a second chance to perform, but he still was very rude to them. The Judges must have been very hurt, Geeta Ma's already heartbroken😭, I wonder what Shiamak Sir, & Remo Sir would be going through😔😭😔. Also, what Marzi Sir's & Rajeev Sir's reaction going to be when they find out about Jai's rude behavior.VERY RUDE OF JAI😡😡😡!!!!!!!!!!! I feel sooo bad for the judges that they are upset😭, I feel like apologizing to them😔😭😭😭.

Sincerely,
Nishi Prajapati

MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TO JAI:
such behaviour does not befit someone whose dancing is a visual treat for the audience...u were part of Terrence ki Toli Jai - the least u could have done is to emulate his graciousness. why do u have to let stardom get into your head and then to top it off, you make such remarks, as if you have been victimised?! thats just sad. please amend your ways Jai. focus on more dance n less talk. we'd appreciate you a lot more for that.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
really wanna watch da epi before commenting but after reading da article posted by armu, im assuming jai's responsible for dese comments...

if it's all true, he should have da decency to apologize da masters and amar, on dat day itself. no offence to any jai fan, but u should pay for da consequences if u behave unethically 

wish these ppl could act as professional adults rather than kids 🤔
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow jai ... WOW
will extend after watching it