Lux Dance ke Superstars

SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED ON DKS SETS :O - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow. That's all I can say :( Jai shouldn't do this..Edited by dondy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
 when some members always cirticized jai and other people for haughty and rude behaviour,  most of us dance lovers tried to turn the focus on dance, and some of us even complained how  these members constantly picking up on the contestants for their behaviour when we are here for their dance. But it seems even judges  value good behaviour. It was really  a bad day for dance lovers i guess. And i feel sorry for jay for getting carried away in the heat of the moment  and doing something that will put him in ill favour to quite a few influential people for quite some time.

Cool_Ishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Natkhatpari

hmmm as usual the same old story 😡

Jai punished for misbehaving

Tags:Shiamak Davar|Remo D'Souza|Jai Kumar Nair
Jai Kumar Nair
Success is not easy to handle. Reality show find Jai Kumar Nair currently seen in Dance Ke Superstars, is struggling to keep himself rooted.

He recently misbehaved with the judging trio of Geeta Kapur, Shiamak Davar and Remo D'souza, after being reprimanded for halting his performance mid-way. He claimed that the song played wasn't correct. A source tells us, "Jai and Kunwar Amarjeet were pitched against each other. And Jai was heard shouting to stop playing the track while Amar continued with his performance.

This irked the judges who said that it was his fault and that he should check his song before he takes to the stage. Shiamak being Jai's teacher in real life, reminded him of the basic etiquette that a performer once on stage cannot stop midway come what may. It is believed that Jai apparently had a fallout with Shaimak after which he joined Terence and can also be a reason why the contestant didn't pay much heed to his mentor's advise. The three judges were flabbergasted at Jai's unprofessional behaviour. They still decided to give him a second chance and asked both the contestants to perform. At the end, Aman received full marks. But Jai's last comment turned out to be the final straw.

As when Shaimak told him that he was terribly upset with his behaviour, the young lad replied 'Sir mujhe pata hai aap mujhe kam marks he doge. You want me to lose. Hara do mujhe. I'll quit the show.' After this the fury of the judges knew no bounds and an angry Geeta said, 'Even before we could give you a score, you passed such a nasty remark, making us feel like c******'. Jai couldn't do anything but cry in front of the judges. We contacted Remo who said, "All these kids get carried away with the success. What they don't know is that they will be remembered for their nature and behaviour. We penalised him by equaling the scores for both the teams." A lesson well taught.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Jai-punished-for-misbehaving/articleshow/8220212.cms

Jai and Amar both are champion in contemporary. That would have been a hell of contest. Might be Jai already sensed that he is loosing this battle and tried to divert focus on things other than dance ... too bad.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-Tannistha

when some members always cirticized jai and other people for haughty and rude behaviour,  most of us dance lovers tried to turn the focus on dance, and some of us even complained how  these members constantly picking up on the contestants for their behaviour when we are here for their dance. But it seems even judges  value good behaviour. It was really  a bad day for dance lovers i guess. And i feel sorry for jay for getting carried away in the heat of the moment  and doing something that will put him in ill favour to quite a few influential people for quite some time.

His mouth ruined his career. Talent chaiye jitne bhi ho magar tehzeeb ke saath har ek se baat karna bhi zaroori hai. 
Cool_Ishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Tannistha

Agree, who will give him movie or who would like to support him when the word goes out? If he is already so arrogant then not sure what will he do if he gets success like Terrence or Shaimak. Anyways I don't think we will be able to see entire thing. Zee will definitely edit out most of this.
Edited by Cool_Ishu - 12 years ago
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's sad that he always uses words to overpower his dancing ability..he's honestly one of the best on the show, but the way he behaves really makes people avoid his talent..which is unfair to the viewers also because they are forced to dislike someone whose dance they consider magical sometimes.

Words really do HURT more than actions Jai. We KEEP giving you chances, why don't you just let your dancing talk? I honestly think he is capable of winning the takkar..only if he wouldn't talk in such a manner.
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Cool_Ishu

Jai and Amar both are champion in contemporary. That would have been a hell of contest. Might be Jai already sensed that he is loosing this battle and tried to divert focus on things other than dance ... too bad.

That's what I am thinking too. I think he probably wasn't ready enough (which shouldn't be the case because it's JAI) , but maybe he felt like he wasn't going to make it,so he diverted the attention..I don't think they would intendedly play the wrong song. That's just unfair. Didn't Paulson also say something about the wrong song being played for his last week's performance?:S
WreckLass thumbnail
uh-oh Jai
You need to take a chill pill dude!
WreckLass thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Priyanka_AAIICH

It's sad that he always uses words to overpower his dancing ability..he's honestly one of the best on the show, but the way he behaves really makes people avoid his talent..which is unfair to the viewers also because they are forced to dislike someone whose dance they consider magical sometimes.

Words really do HURT more than actions Jai. We KEEP giving you chances, why don't you just let your dancing talk? I honestly think he is capable of winning the takkar..only if he wouldn't talk in such a manner.

nicely said👍🏼
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-Priyanka_AAIICH

That's what I am thinking too. I think he probably wasn't ready enough (which shouldn't be the case because it's JAI) , but maybe he felt like he wasn't going to make it,so he diverted the attention..I don't think they would intendedly play the wrong song. That's just unfair. Didn't Paulson also say something about the wrong song being played for his last week's performance?:S

Yeah, it's happened a few times on DID where they've played the wrong song. It sucks, but that's why you have to check it out before you start dancing or just go with it!