lol i wonder if she slapped him πŸ˜•
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by PimpJuice

lol i wonder if she slapped him πŸ˜•

🀣🀣

ankit tumhe chodega nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣
what if there was an accident through a performance and someone got hurt? 
Originally posted by Namrata_12

what if there was an accident through a performance and someone got hurt? 

Yeah, I'm thinking this is what happened, and Geeta's decision was probably to remove them from the show (for their safety). 
Left a message to Remo at Twitter asking anything bad happened on DKS set

his message is

@Remo_DSouza Remo is something bad happened on DKS set this week? we fans are worried.. pls clarify.. Thanks

replies ?
Remo_DSouza Remo D' Souza
@
@Kavita0308 No dear. Everything is fine. And nice DP.

Edited by uknaik99 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by uknaik99

Left a message to Remo at Twitter asking anything bad happened on DKS set

his message is

@Remo_DSouza Remo is something bad happened on DKS set this week? we fans are worried.. pls clarify.. Thanks

replies ?
Remo_DSouza Remo D' Souza
@
@Kavita0308 No dear. Everything is fine. And nice DP.

this is so confusing, i want to know the dirt πŸ€”
 hmm maybe the person who got hurt is fine now? πŸ˜†
hmmm as usual the same old story 😑

Jai punished for misbehaving

Tags:Shiamak Davar|Remo D'Souza|Jai Kumar Nair
Jai Kumar Nair
Success is not easy to handle. Reality show find Jai Kumar Nair currently seen in Dance Ke Superstars, is struggling to keep himself rooted.

He recently misbehaved with the judging trio of Geeta Kapur, Shiamak Davar and Remo D'souza, after being reprimanded for halting his performance mid-way. He claimed that the song played wasn't correct. A source tells us, "Jai and Kunwar Amarjeet were pitched against each other. And Jai was heard shouting to stop playing the track while Amar continued with his performance.

This irked the judges who said that it was his fault and that he should check his song before he takes to the stage. Shiamak being Jai's teacher in real life, reminded him of the basic etiquette that a performer once on stage cannot stop midway come what may. It is believed that Jai apparently had a fallout with Shaimak after which he joined Terence and can also be a reason why the contestant didn't pay much heed to his mentor's advise. The three judges were flabbergasted at Jai's unprofessional behaviour. They still decided to give him a second chance and asked both the contestants to perform. At the end, Aman received full marks. But Jai's last comment turned out to be the final straw.

As when Shaimak told him that he was terribly upset with his behaviour, the young lad replied 'Sir mujhe pata hai aap mujhe kam marks he doge. You want me to lose. Hara do mujhe. I'll quit the show.' After this the fury of the judges knew no bounds and an angry Geeta said, 'Even before we could give you a score, you passed such a nasty remark, making us feel like c******'. Jai couldn't do anything but cry in front of the judges. We contacted Remo who said, "All these kids get carried away with the success. What they don't know is that they will be remembered for their nature and behaviour. We penalised him by equaling the scores for both the teams." A lesson well taught.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Jai-punished-for-misbehaving/articleshow/8220212.cms
why am i not surprised by this...oh jai, when will u learn to behave kid???!!!!
Shame shame shame! What an amazing dancer he is .. sadly, he needs to turn around and go back to grade school to learn more than just manners. He's one to earn disrespect..

And it's obviously clear that the contestants are not "taught" to say anything and everything.

Remo who said, "All these kids get carried away with the success. What they don't know is that they will be remembered for their nature and behaviour.

VERY TRUE!!!

Originally posted by PimpJuice

Shame shame shame! What an amazing dancer he is .. sadly, he needs to turn around and go back to grade school to learn more than just manners. He's one to earn disrespect..

And it's obviously clear that the contestants are not "taught" to say anything and everything.

Remo who said, "All these kids get carried away with the success. What they don't know is that they will be remembered for their nature and behaviour.

VERY TRUE!!!

The part you bolded is what I've been saying all along. People's last words are remembered far more longer than their good performances.