thanks for sharing

In the promo jay and ragini was looking stunning

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raginipoojaShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
When Suhana got sick , nobody liked the track but I guess Jay,s fan would love this track as he would be the FOCUS and he would LOOK cute !! I have this feeling that this track would not go that badly as girls likes there hero to be vulnerable and sick as they look like a cute Puppy 1

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25iViewsAshis*Resham*Shwets1502

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

When Suhana got sick , nobody liked the track but I guess Jay,s fan would love this track as he would be the FOCUS and he would LOOK cute !! I have this feeling that this track would not go that badly as girls likes there hero to be vulnerable and sick as they look like a cute Puppy 1
sheemadi LOL...cute ishaan ...jo nahata hain ya nai aisa lagta hain LOL...anyway...i saw the promo and you are right he is back to his original self...u knw he was actually setting his collar just like he use to do before...chalo is bahane jay ko pata chalega...wat has he done to the character of ishaan...i wish someone would have clicked a pic of his with his darling sona...pata chal jata...kitna chichora hogaya hai woh...seedhe act karne wale log hi asal mein chalu hote hain LOL

Edited by radpat25 - 10 May 2011 at 6:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maideninfinity00111192iViewsAshis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
  I can also see her  mooning over him . U r absolutely right... Question MarkSuhaana does deserve to b forgotten . After she rejected Ishaan the Bhondu . U r right. She will b running after him and he will repeatedly push her away . Thoda Bhondu ko bhi phutej mel jayega aur SP ko TRP ... Money 3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Ashis*Resham*

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radpat25

Originally posted by venture

sheemadi LOL...cute ishaan ...jo nahata hain ya nai aisa lagta hain LOL...anyway...i saw the promo and you are right he is back to his original self...u knw he was actually setting his collar just like he use to do before...chalo is bahane jay ko pata chalega...wat has he done to the character of ishaan...i wish someone would have clicked a pic of his with his darling sona...pata chal jata...kitna chichora hogaya hai woh...seedhe act karne wale log hi asal mein chalu hote hain LOL

U r absolutely right abt Bholu people r the # 1 Chochora... LOL  As for S less said the better...

111192Ashis

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Only thing is, I will be waiting impatiently to see Suhaana's reaction. I feel she will again realize value of Ishaan's love due to this amnesia.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViewsAshis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Was Suhana,s mistakes were THAT BAD , that despite accepting her ,mistakes, despite loving her husband now without thinking he is different then what she wanted in her husband, what is wrong in wishing for a smart, husband and rich husband, have you ever heard somebody saying that I want, stupid, idiot, and poor husband ??? her mistakes are so so bad that every time she NEEDS to learn AGAIN , how LUCKY she is to have Ishaan in her life, how lucky she is to have a husband like IShaan and she has to go thtough TEST after TESt to again and again doing thisBow Down Before You.

I dont like this line of TEACHING Suhana all the time, what is wrong being the way she is, does realising Subha Shaam that Oh God I am so Lucky to have Ishaan , Oh God I am so Lucky to be a Kyshap as if Ishaan is the ULTIMATE, is he that PERFECT !!! well I dont want to go ther, he is a good husband but Suhana is not a bad wife either, she changed her lifestyle of being a princess who use to spend 30 40 thousands in a day, to a girl who is happy in just spending time with family.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192iViewsAshis

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
ok so they are not gonna stretch the hospital thing! hopefully this track doesnt disappoint! Confused

111192Ashis

Go to top