Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
just saw the promo and let me tell that ragini was looking so sweet in that pic πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
anyone post promos link pze
Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Lovely Promo I must Say😳...Khak Lovely Hai😑...But If Audience accepts the Track Humha aur Kya ChahiyaπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for Sharing 111192πŸ˜†...Abh Tujhe Har Baat Pe Hasi aati Hai after watching Ilesh nd Inder' Comedy πŸ˜‘

offcorse πŸ˜‰Audience accepteed this track.πŸ˜‰...humara ishaan yani k bhoolu ke track hai mein to marzawa...yesterday jay looked really cute...on hospital😍 

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ishan will lost his memory so sad😭
divya0011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing

In the promo jay and ragini was looking stunning

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When Suhana got sick , nobody liked the track but I guess Jay,s fan would love this track as he would be the FOCUS and he would LOOK cute !! I have this feeling that this track would not go that badly as girls likes there hero to be vulnerable and sick as they look like a cute
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

When Suhana got sick , nobody liked the track but I guess Jay,s fan would love this track as he would be the FOCUS and he would LOOK cute !! I have this feeling that this track would not go that badly as girls likes there hero to be vulnerable and sick as they look like a cute

sheemadi πŸ˜†...cute ishaan ...jo nahata hain ya nai aisa lagta hain πŸ˜†...anyway...i saw the promo and you are right he is back to his original self...u knw he was actually setting his collar just like he use to do before...chalo is bahane jay ko pata chalega...wat has he done to the character of ishaan...i wish someone would have clicked a pic of his with his darling sona...pata chal jata...kitna chichora hogaya hai woh...seedhe act karne wale log hi asal mein chalu hote hain πŸ˜† Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
  I can also see her  mooning over him . U r absolutely right... Suhaana does deserve to b forgotten . After she rejected Ishaan the Bhondu . U r right. She will b running after him and he will repeatedly push her away . Thoda Bhondu ko bhi phutej mel jayega aur SP ko TRP ... 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: radpat25

sheemadi πŸ˜†...cute ishaan ...jo nahata hain ya nai aisa lagta hain πŸ˜†...anyway...i saw the promo and you are right he is back to his original self...u knw he was actually setting his collar just like he use to do before...chalo is bahane jay ko pata chalega...wat has he done to the character of ishaan...i wish someone would have clicked a pic of his with his darling sona...pata chal jata...kitna chichora hogaya hai woh...seedhe act karne wale log hi asal mein chalu hote hain πŸ˜†

U r absolutely right abt Bholu people r the # 1 Chochora... πŸ˜†  As for S less said the better...
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Only thing is, I will be waiting impatiently to see Suhaana's reaction. I feel she will again realize value of Ishaan's love due to this amnesia.