PRECAP FOR TODAY...Maan bleeding... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
TEJ... IS NOT A ...MAN ...HE IS JUST AN..ANIMAL...😈 DISJUSTING...😡.. MY ..POOR MAAN(BALWANT)...😭😭
aweee poor maan. he can't feed geet sargi😭 but hopefully he will find some way as he is msk😉
 IS TEJ KI TU...yes khushi dear our MSK will find a way to feed sargi to his beloved wife...koi problem nahi hai...but how ? that will be interesting to see...
Originally posted by tazeen_29

IS TEJ KI TU...yes khushi dear our MSK will find a way to feed sargi to his beloved wife...koi problem nahi hai...but how ? that will be interesting to see...
MSK will find a way...and anyway from the spoilers we have already understood that he won't be going with Tezi...God i hate that character.

Originally posted by serenelove

Tej is so rude😡

Saba...rude is a very tame word for Tezi...think of something which will really suit him...he is so...uuhhrrrggg
Hope that they show how Maaneet get to teach Tezi some manners...
I agree wid u.
Dat TEJ need to b taught HUMANISM😡
Teeji should learn from Maan. Maan is business tycoon and still found entire month to manaofy his darling geet. I am sure his business is getting taken care of as well.  :-) set yur priorities Teeji.
Pammi is soft delicate human not cow.