Gauri will not be Teepri: Proof

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok Guys , I was watching, the video of Teepri confrontation and there shyam mentioned something very interesting. Only if CTs pay attention to the dialogues that they gave to a similar situation.

Teepri, when she was given the injection to calm down and to be taken to the hospital shayam compared her status with Meera who had started to love Krishn and  but her love was as devotion and here Teepri had thought the mere attachment to be love and in the process lost everything she had.

But, If she was educated then I am sure that she would have never sort to such things ( that is what ever she did with the Masa's family)

Watch the end part of Shayam's lecture

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zclhkqyb334&feature=fvwrel[/YOUTUBE]

START WITH 8:00 MINUTES 

Now if Cts are to show the same teepri case where gauri is going to take revenge and plot and plan against the Masa's family then, it will prove against their own words that

a Girl who had to face a nightmare and had come above the situtation fought with the circumstances. made something of herself is weak just like that un educated girl who had believed her childhood attachment as love and in the process lost everything she had. 

So uneducated Teepri is = to Educated Gauri and Shayam's sayings has no weight at all.

I am sure the CTs will show something different. THey will show that a girl who is educated can handle things and in turn bring more awareness. 

hmmm
Now CTs lets see how much brain you will use and how true you will remain to your own "creative Dialogues that you had given Shyam"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
very nice ananlysis suchi di!!

but specially for BV cvs...for them education is just a joke!!
am very much angry n upset on the phooli's nata pratha track(uff mujhe toh mention karne par hi gussa araha hai)😡😡...
u no they sent the mgs...a uneducated child widow n educated child widow both don't have any difference!!🤢

about gauri...if they really concern on education...then they shouldn't create the revenge track at all!!...
but that is coming...uff...
but i do think...c can't be like teepri...c is a intelligent n nice girl!!
lets c!!
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

sorry but what is teepri🤔

nutmeg7 thumbnail
teepri was a bhairon's childhood friend who was obsessed with him...she wanted to create rift between bhairon and sumitra and break their marriage...she wanted to marry bhairon...she was full too psycho case...teepri's role was enacted by sakshi tanwar😛
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

😆😆teepri was bhairon's childhood friend, who wanted to marry him
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ That's a lady ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  Not a thing !
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Education has nothing to do with these kind acts. Even educated ppl commit all kinds mistakes in life. Being just educated will not help. Sometimes if one uses their common sense properly, lot of problems can be avoided. Everyone(educated or not) surely have a Sense of right or wrong. How they apply their education / common sense to their life matters a lot.

If gauri uses her good sense, then she would not become Teepri.

Yepp it has nothing to do with education, many a times educated people too fall for these cheap tactics( teepri tactics) but i dont think Gauri will turn out to be another teepri she doesnt seems to be like that although at times i think there's something fishy in her character, Hope CV's donot ruin another character with their Pati bachao andolan🤢 I seriously dont want Jagya and Anandi together, please no more of JAAN.