Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Mid Summer Madness !!revised thoughts on pg 4 (Page 3)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Atticus

I'm like KN...Bhail buddhi of the forum so can someone please s'plain me how R became courageous enough to challenge the Thakurs or has he simply gone mad and is suicidal?

I think it will be like othello ...behind the screens, nothing very overt..just tempting th bail budhi [Not you]  with glory if he does this or that or perhaps tempting Shakthi to avenge himself against P..

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
i know Huma, u r trying ur bhest to become a dazzler... but asking this much Qs...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

I'm like KN...Bhail buddhi of the forum so can someone please s'plain me how R became courageous enough to challenge the Thakurs or has he simply gone mad and is suicidal?

I think it will be like othello ...behind the screens, nothing very overt..just tempting th bail budhi [Not you]  with glory if he does this or that or perhaps tempting Shakthi to avenge himself against P..

I didn't just mean KN situ ...Sending K to jail wasn't a covert action it was a direct attack SS won't take that lightly. I'm surprised SS hasn't done anything????????????? Isn't SS the most powerful man in town?
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

i know Huma, u r trying ur bhest to become a dazzler... but asking this much Qs...LOL

Pakdi gayeeLOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged

I didn't just mean KN situ ...Sending K to jail wasn't a covert action it was a direct attack SS won't take that lightly. I'm surprised SS hasn't done anything????????????? Isn't SS the most powerful man in town?

A serious flaw ...No..SS is still powerful as can be seen from Adarsh acquittal...

It could be the fact that Krishna did beat him that silenced  SS...Plus SS is pragmatic, He knows that Radhe is no pushover  and being a politician sometimes u have to swallow bile and suck up to  the very person whom one itches to   send 6 feet under..

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

A serious flaw ...No..SS is still powerful as can be seen from Adarsh acquittal...

It could be the fact that Krishna did beat him that silenced  SS...Plus SS is pragmatic, He knows that Radhe is no pushover  and being a politician sometimes u have to swallow bile and suck up to  the very person whom one itches to   send 6 feet under..

Radhe is a run of the mill ghunda...he's not wealthy or influential from what I can tell. Maybe family politics?

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Radhe is a run of the mill ghunda...he's not wealthy or influential from what I can tell. Maybe family politics?

Radhe is no  run of the mill Goonda, he is a fast and upcoming Goonda who has carved out his own territory , presides over it , has enough influence to resist arrest over a murder rap ...

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

I should really watch the epi but ...help me out anywayBlushing

What did Adarsh say to P about sanskaari kitaab? 

Don't know what's gotten into me...too lazy to do anythingConfused

Again, It happened a while ago..says that reality cannot be married to what is written in cold hard print ..one must accept the real world and live on its terms to achieve success ...

MIL has pampered U , Humveee  ** shaking my head , tut, tut**

Dukhi rug ko chaydo nahinLOL

...Par aap tho sabki taang keechrahi hai ...Tho aap kisko ullu bana rahe ho !!

hussainramso

Go to top