Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I should really watch the epi but ...help me out anyway☺️

What did Adarsh say to P about sanskaari kitaab? 

Don't know what's gotten into me...too lazy to do anything😕
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

I should really watch the epi but ...help me out anyway☺️

What did Adarsh say to P about sanskaari kitaab? 

Don't know what's gotten into me...too lazy to do anything😕

Again, It happened a while ago..says that reality cannot be married to what is written in cold hard print ..one must accept the real world and live on its terms to achieve success ...

MIL has pampered U , Humveee  ** shaking my head , tut, tut**
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Again, It happened a while ago..says that reality cannot be married to what is written in cold hard print ..one must accept the real world and live on its terms to achieve success ...

MIL has pampered U , Humveee  ** shaking my head , tut, tut**

Dukhi rug ko chaydo nahin😆
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
hussainramso thumbnail
I'm like KN...Bhail buddhi of the forum so can someone please s'plain me how R became courageous enough to challenge the Thakurs or has he simply gone mad and is suicidal?
tanthya thumbnail
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

I'm like KN...Bhail buddhi of the forum so can someone please s'plain me how R became courageous enough to challenge the Thakurs or has he simply gone mad and is suicidal?

I think it will be like othello ...behind the screens, nothing very overt..just tempting th bail budhi [Not you]  with glory if he does this or that or perhaps tempting Shakthi to avenge himself against P..
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i know Huma, u r trying ur bhest to become a dazzler... but asking this much Qs...😆
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

I think it will be like othello ...behind the screens, nothing very overt..just tempting th bail budhi [Not you]  with glory if he does this or that or perhaps tempting Shakthi to avenge himself against P..

I didn't just mean KN situ ...Sending K to jail wasn't a covert action it was a direct attack SS won't take that lightly. I'm surprised SS hasn't done anything????????????? Isn't SS the most powerful man in town?
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

i know Huma, u r trying ur bhest to become a dazzler... but asking this much Qs...😆

Pakdi gayee😆