Rads to stay as Dev's wife

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

After watching y'day's scene that they r nt to reveal toRohan abt the present days and so r hiding CB frm him.Am sure with this MOOH-DIKHAYI ritual, she will now stay in the house as DEV's wife.

I feel that rohan will make a appearance when the ritual is ON and will defiitely ask this question as " WHAT IS GOING ON ?? " Am sure that b4 the Purohits answer, some lady will blurt out that its the MOOH DIKhaYI ritua and here comes the second question "WHAT IS THAT ??" when that is explained, third question " WHOSE WIFE IS SHE ?" and now completely lost PUROHITS will put it as DEV's wife.. much to DEV's shock πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and lo behold our Radhika's prayers will be answered and not only the ritual will end with her KISHAN KANHAYIA's name but she will also stay with DEV in his room as his wife πŸ˜‰much to DEV's distress...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow if that happen the cooolll.wow wow wow...I think your Idea is priceless...ifg this happen then...I will never miss any of epi...wow...
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey abhilasha nice to see u backk...:))...this could happen ...u predicted it beautifuly...m wonderin wat would be Dev's reaction then????
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! i cant imagine RADEV living as husband & wife jus fr rohan's sake for the moment..and dev will eventually start to fall for her...☺️😍
i was so lost into ur post hopefully this happens...😍😍 Edited by Tilashini - 12 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail
Wow If this happen it will really be awesome to watch the face of dev
Radev_AvinaFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

After watching y'day's scene that they r nt to reveal toRohan abt the present days and so r hiding CB frm him.Am sure with this MOOH-DIKHAYI ritual, she will now stay in the house as DEV's wife.

I feel that rohan will make a appearance when the ritual is ON and will defiitely ask this question as " WHAT IS GOING ON ?? " Am sure that b4 the Purohits answer, some lady will blurt out that its the MOOH DIKhaYI ritua and here comes the second question "WHAT IS THAT ??" when that is explained, third question " WHOSE WIFE IS SHE ?" and now completely lost PUROHITS will put it as DEV's wife.. much to DEV's shock πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and lo behold our Radhika's prayers will be answered and not only the ritual will end with her KISHAN KANHAYIA's name but she will also stay with DEV in his room as his wife πŸ˜‰much to DEV's distress...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

i thinks the same 
fatssrilanka thumbnail
wow! Great thought.I wish this happens.But,don't think Dev will give in so easily. 
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowww thats brilliant idea i hope this happens we r wid u abhilasha_dream...again seeing radev in one room after a long time wow i really hope this happensEdited by Harrokh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anu17

wow if that happen the cooolll.wow wow wow...I think your Idea is priceless...ifg this happen then...I will never miss any of epi...wow...

U miss episodes, I don't miss any due to my Avinash.. 😍 dunno knw when will he smile, romance or be naughty again in the show lyk the earlier Dev of CB 1...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: RADEV1000

Hey abhilasha nice to see u backk...:))...this could happen ...u predicted it beautifuly...m wonderin wat would be Dev's reaction then????

thans RaDEV1000 😊... I am laughing imagining DEV's reaction.. I hope this does happen and DEV's reaction will be priceless to be seen...and we all know that AVINASH is such a brilliant actor.. 😊