Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Dhansu epi tha na..dekh ke aayi??? Kesar's inner turmoil is a treat to watch...the way to his self realization is going to be one ultimate thing😳

Yes watched it n now me what am gonna say!!Embarrassed

Me speechless!!Embarrassed
 I loved loved the anger in his yes when D said he too would do the same!! You can see how he is angry and annoyed at the thought of he coming to rescue HIS Gulaal!! It was well apparent but he just went away as he knew another word from him will make the situation even worse!!

Then the scene u mentioned, Talli n Kesar , this girl is soo out of this world!! 😆
Not in bad way, but she can not see the lve in his eyes for Gulaal, and infact making him realize it , something he him self not come to term with!! She will defo be the cupid for these 2!!!Embarrassed😆

The sudden reaction from him when he got to know Gulaal is here n she too might have heard it,was awesome!!

And loved the GK conovo and *ehesas* part too!!

And last part!!! *snif* *snif* me too felt bad when he over heard MB convo with D!! he was really hurt but my guess this will eventually make him push him to accepting what his heart feels for Gulaal!! Cos at the moment he has just begin to realize it!!

And the pain in his eyes at Gulaal's room, he so wants her n he is all hers but yet there is a huge gap/distance between them!! It will be v interesting to c how these to will make it up [hope there wont be any twists!!😕]

Srush thank u so much for introducing me in to this show and I must say that I am slowly starting to liking it!!Embarrassed😃

V good post  n hope I will c more of these in the future too!!

Hope I have done a good job here than my usual spot at the other corner!EmbarrassedHeheh!😆

-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Srush..!! Splendid...as usual👏 And 'Kesariya Balam' aaye haaye😍 Srush, tune mera dil jeet liya with that one magical word🤗  Ur analysis was awesome⭐️ and of course the 'realization and repentance' mode makes him more real and I'm simply loving it😳 Neil is a great performer..and he brilliantly makes 'Kesar' come alive👍🏼

Edited by ankita1605 - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@everybody reading this.

NEIL'S MINE.😉
REFRAIN FROM CONFESSING YOUR LOVE FOR HIM COS THIS CHIKA HERE WILL GET JEALOUS (like kesar was of D!!!)😆

<evil laughter echos throughout the walls of India-Forum>

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA😈
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it Shalini...Lolz!!🤣
-Azy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini92

@everybody reading this.

NEIL'S MINE.😉
REFRAIN FROM CONFESSING YOUR LOVE FOR HIM COS THIS CHIKA HERE WILL GET JEALOUS (like kesar was of D!!!)😆

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA😈

Don't worry dear!! He is all urs!!!😛😆

sharneil92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

Don't worry dear!! He is all urs!!!😛😆

YAY!!!
now you just made me feel like a 3 year old girl with ribbons in her pigtails who jumping up and down cos she got her first Barbie Doll.

<i hate barbie dolls actually... new clothes would do!>
-Azy- thumbnail

YAY!!!
now you just made me feel like a 3 year old girl with ribbons in her pigtails who jumping up and down cos she got her first Barbie Doll.

<i hate barbie dolls actually... new clothes would do!>

so u r dancing like thisTongue 

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hee. hee...So the next epi is already on so wont be replying individually...Azy ...love you yaara...sorry not replying in detail...Anks...hi..welcome...and shalini..arre NEIL IS SHALINI's ...bas...ab jung chhod de😆
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@everybody reading this.

NEIL'S MINE.😉

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA😈

hello !!!!!!!  y u claim him as soon as i. leave  this forums ! no sweety i will fight for him till this forum is closed ...then we will find some other place to fight  till then
sharneil92 thumbnail
@arti: BRING IT ON. 😉😆

ok... we're not fighting yet so, 🤗