Realization and Repentence

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
So finally caught up with 9th May and could not resist this one...This one was a again Kesar Kesar and Kesar...Well since Lennnie and Reema always put beautiful posts on the epi...I am not going to do double posting and concentrating where the heart lies😉...He he ...Kesariya Balam😳...😛
Am in a bit of a hurry so am Concentrating on just two scenes...

The first one Kesar with Talli and Gulaal listening...
Talli is one stupid cupid, hai na...😆

She unknowingly made Kesar aware that the he would not do it for anyone else...you could actually see Kesar himself shocked to the core...the violence which had been consistently oozing out of him suddenly whooshed out and you could see a reflective and totally floored Kesar...you could actually see the wheels of thoughts actually churning in his head and asking the reason which Gulaal had been shouting at the top of her voice, why was he so violent??? and would he be so violent had it be someone else??anyone else??? and you know...you just know that he is afraid to answer himself...That is realization...
It hits him so hard knocking the air out of his lungs...

And Talli Rani gets upset that he gave this vague answer...haw haw haw😆😆😆...Madam if he had given you the right answer ...you would have had a heart break... ..so thank your lucky stars for this answer...

I dont know but somehow more than the actual conversation I liked this scene where Kesar is sitting with back to the door, unaware of Gulaal and  Talli calling Gulaal and Kesar realizing that Gulaal would have heard the talks..and if not the whole thing, then the last question posed by Talli and his vague answer...
and he knows, he just knows that Gulaal knows him so well that she would know he had evaded an answer, and the fear so visible on his face, a fear that 'had she guessed what I myself am not able to understand?'

The moment she entered, he avoided meeting his eyes, afraid that she would read his thoughts...
And the way he is shocked that she is worried about the person who had insulted her, the incredulity and the frustration on this goodness named Gulaal was so visible on his face...
Gulaal slowly penetrates his mind...he understands the extremity of his actions, but ...but he would not admit that he was wrong...the way he says 'Ehsaas hai'...Somehow I felt that he was not talking about the guilt ehsaas or the consequences...he was talking about some other ehsaas...and that is why the immediate line...'Bardaasht nahi kar sakta' . which he checks himself, before completing it...
I loved the fact that Gulaal could convince him of the fact, that nobody else was able to ...I remembered Gulaal saying to Motabha, that Kesar will listen to me...so Spot on was she...
By the way  I dont know whether it was a co-incidence or deliberate move, but I loved young Kesar's photo hanging behind while Kesar was standing near the window arguing with Gulaal...It seemed significant to me...Would like to know you guys' opinion😃

The second scene...the repentance ...the way he walks in after hearing Motabha...the tears welling in his eyes made me cry and want to hug him (Ok so that was a phrase and am not hugging him, girls, there is absolutely no need to be violent😛)

He remembers all the time he had been unfair to Gulaal, from the child Kesar to the grown up, he had rejected Gulaal's unconditional affection towards him, his derogating attitude worsened day by day after his return, He remembers the incredulous and deeply hurt expression on Gulaal's face and it seems so unbearable ...his disgust towards himself is evident and he is humbled when he remembers Gulaal's unwaivering faith and devotion towards him after that river drowning scene...He is brought to his knees ...and boy !! he does that in style👏
The bangles scene was so discussed that I am not going much into it...Just that I loved the fact that he just glances the letter and doesnot read it but is reciting it nevertheless, as if he knows what is written in it by heart...as if the words were embedded in his heart..and the way he crumples the letter...as if crumpling all the misunderstandings, hatred and anger towards Gulaal, his tears washing away all those negative feelings, and out emerges the eternal lover...oh...how to describe that...I dont know...

The scene when he enters Gulaal's room and watches her...can you get it better...you could see he is having trouble breathing...so powerful are his emotions...and the moment Gulaal turns her side and faces him...My!! for that one moment all you could see is his one eye...and the chin..the rest of his face in the shadows and you still could see the emotions oozing out of that...one eye and you could write an epic...then slowly his face comes in picture and you could see that he knows he has lost the battle with his emotions..he just surrenders...he has realized there is no escape from this woman, he was hers, from the time eternal be and to the eternal time to come...

Owww...and do I need to say about the look he gives when he walks out of the room, that last turn of his head and the longing in his eyes... *sigh**sigh* and double *sigh*...
Aarti now I know why you changed your mind and entered into that duel with Shalini😆
and Shalini since I didnot want to spam any other thread..am making a new post so that my dear spammers can have a gala time 😆

Tid biits

By the way who sleeps in full sringar at night...doesn't all the jewellery and embroidery pinch Gulaal😕

The scene between Talli and Gulaal on the terrace had some excellent photgraphy...wonderful delight to the eyes...I would have made an avi atleast had Kesar been there...but am not so mad as to make an avi on Gulaal and Talli😛haw haw...

So guys...these were my thoughts😳...Lennie...I was posting this on your thread..but two scenes and this long would have cluttered your thread, hence posting here...
Hope you guys dont mind😳
Would love to know your thoughts and pardon the typos ...they are the essential part of my being😃😆

Edited by -Srushti- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kesariya Balam - i think it fits all the Kesar deewani's out there lol

You know you are right when you say that maybe just maybe Kesar had a fear that Gulaal had just listened to what him and Talli was talking about and so on, and then not meeting her eyes

He cant handle the look of disappointment in there and so on

Photos i feel are always placed in the right place when they do a scene esp as you see scenes with Vasant's picture everywhere and when they shoot a scene, in the main room, Gulaal's room, Kesar's room etc

Maybe Talli is cupid with how she has in her own way, got Kes-Gul together after the accident in the lake and then confrontation and then how she is close to them and so on lol

Finally saw the scene of MB and D talking as i said it was cut of my vid, and i missed that single teardrop of Kesar's which was perfectly done - with what MB said about the lack of respect for Gulaal and you could see the ache in him and then him thinking about it and how much it hurt him and so on

Last two scenes were just too deep, you felt so much emotions in them and not only that the music added to that, makes you feel such loneliness and pain for Kesar
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Kesariya Balam - i think it fits all the Kesar deewani's out there lol

You know you are right when you say that maybe just maybe Kesar had a fear that Gulaal had just listened to what him and Talli was talking about and so on, and then not meeting her eyes

He cant handle the look of disappointment in there and so on

Photos i feel are always placed in the right place when they do a scene esp as you see scenes with Vasant's picture everywhere and when they shoot a scene, in the main room, Gulaal's room, Kesar's room etc

Maybe Talli is cupid with how she has in her own way, got Kes-Gul together after the accident in the lake and then confrontation and then how she is close to them and so on lol

Finally saw the scene of MB and D talking as i said it was cut of my vid, and i missed that single teardrop of Kesar's which was perfectly done - with what MB said about the lack of respect for Gulaal and you could see the ache in him and then him thinking about it and how much it hurt him and so on

Last two scenes were just too deep, you felt so much emotions in them and not only that the music added to that, makes you feel such loneliness and pain for Kesar

@ Red..Interesting...this and the thought you put across that he doesnot consider himself good enough for Gulaal...
I would get back on that...right now rushing to the court...
Thanks yaara...loved your response as always...😳
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mine😉

Ohhh srush wonderful analysis of kesar with that 2 scenes!!👏

And yes the epi totally belonged to kesar too!!!😳

Yet to watch😃, so my comments will come Aramse!!! 😉😆Hehehe

But like u said in the header, kesar is in the realization n repentance mode!!😳

That was stared from last maha epi itself, n its so nice to c how he come to term with it!!

Ok now I seriously need to watch it, so bye for now n come back later!!😉

Edited by AzMishy - 13 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
HOW CAN I NOT COMMENT ON THIS POST??? 😃 I'M GONNA GIVE MY INPUT NOW! 😆

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

So finally caught up with 9th May and could not resist this one...This one was a again Kesar Kesar and Kesar...Well since Lennnie and Reema always put beautiful posts on the epi...I am not going to do double posting and concentrating where the heart lies😉...He he ...Kesariya Balam😳...😛 <FAINTS... SIGH...>
Am in a bit of a hurry so am Concentrating on just two scenes...

The first one Kesar with Talli and Gulaal listening...
Talli is one stupid cupid, hai na...😆

She unknowingly made Kesar aware that the he would not do it for anyone else...you could actually see Kesar himself shocked to the core...the violence which had been consistently oozing out of him suddenly whooshed out and you could see a reflective and totally floored Kesar...you could actually see the wheels of thoughts actually churning in his head and asking the reason which Gulaal had been shouting at the top of her voice, why was he so violent??? and would he be so violent had it be someone else??anyone else??? and you know...you just know that he is afraid to answer himself...That is realization...
It hits him so hard knocking the air out of his lungs... YUP! AND MY... I WANTED TO... DO THINGS... 😳

And Talli Rani gets upset that he gave this vague answer...haw haw haw😆😆😆...Madam if he had given you the right answer ...you would have had a heart break... ..so thank your lucky stars for this answer...

I dont know but somehow more than the actual conversation I liked this scene where Kesar is sitting with back to the door, unaware of Gulaal and  Talli calling Gulaal and Kesar realizing that Gulaal would have heard the talks..and if not the whole thing, then the last question posed by Talli and his vague answer...
and he knows, he just knows that Gulaal knows him so well that she would know he had evaded an answer, and the fear so visible on his face, a fear that 'had she guessed what I myself am not able to understand?' < THAT WAS SOOO CUTEEE!!! BLEH... I WANTED TO HUG HIM EVERY MOMENT OF IT!!!>

The moment she entered, he avoided meeting his eyes, afraid that she would read his thoughts...
And the way he is shocked that she is worried about the person who had insulted her, the incredulity and the frustration on this goodness named Gulaal was so visible on his face...
Gulaal slowly penetrates his mind...he understands the extremity of his actions, but ...but he would not admit that he was wrong...the way he says 'Ehsaas hai'...Somehow I felt that he was not talking about the guilt ehsaas or the consequences...he was talking about some other ehsaas...and that is why the immediate line...'Bardaasht nahi kar sakta' . which he checks himself, before completing it...
I loved the fact that Gulaal could convince him of the fact, that nobody else was able to ...I remembered Gulaal saying to Motabha, that Kesar will listen to me...so Spot on was she...
By the way  I dont know whether it was a co-incidence or deliberate move, but I loved young Kesar's photo hanging behind while Kesar was standing near the window arguing with Gulaal...It seemed significant to me...Would like to know you guys' opinion😃

The second scene...the repentance ...the way he walks in after hearing Motabha...the tears welling in his eyes made me cry and want to hug him (Ok so that was a phrase and am not hugging him, girls, there is absolutely no need to be violent😛)

He remembers all the time he had been unfair to Gulaal, from the child Kesar to the grown up, he had rejected Gulaal's unconditional affection towards him, his derogating attitude worsened day by day after his return, He remembers the incredulous and deeply hurt expression on Gulaal's face and it seems so unbearable ...his disgust towards himself is evident and he is humbled when he remembers Gulaal's unwaivering faith and devotion towards him after that river drowning scene...He is brought to his knees ...and boy !! he does that in style👏
The bangles scene was so discussed that I am not going much into it...Just that I loved the fact that he just glances the letter and doesnot read it but is reciting it nevertheless, as if he knows what is written in it by heart...as if the words were embedded in his heart..and the way he crumples the letter...as if crumpling all the misunderstandings, hatred and anger towards Gulaal, his tears washing away all those negative feelings, and out emerges the eternal lover...oh...how to describe that...I dont know...

The scene when he enters Gulaal's room and watches her...can you get it better...you could see he is having trouble breathing...so powerful are his emotions...and the moment Gulaal turns her side and faces him...My!! for that one moment all you could see is his one eye...and the chin..the rest of his face in the shadows and you still could see the emotions oozing out of that...one eye and you could write an epic...then slowly his face comes in picture and you could see that he knows he has lost the battle with his emotions..he just surrenders...he has realized there is no escape from this woman, he was hers, from the time eternal be and to the eternal time to come...
< SRUSH, DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE OF A VERY LIGHT HEARTED AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURED HEART AFTER READING THOSE BLOODY AWESOME LINES???>

Owww...and do I need to say about the look he gives when he walks out of the room, that last turn of his head and the longing in his eyes... *sigh**sigh* and double *sigh*...
Aarti now I know why you changed your mind and entered into that duel with Shalini😆 @ARTI: AVADA KEDAVRA! 😛😆 HAHA! JK JK JK.. IT STANDS FOR JUST KIDDING AND NOT JAMUNA KAKI OK!!!
and Shalini since I didnot want to spam any other thread..am making a new post so that my dear spammers can have a gala time 😆 <OH YES! I'M LOVING THIS!!!>

Tid biits

By the way who sleeps in full sringar at night...doesn't all the jewellery and embroidery pinch Gulaal😕 <BINGO!!!! HOW DOES SHE DO THAT??? THEY SHOULD AT LEAST RELIEVE HER OF SOME OF THOSE ITCHY THINGS...>

The scene between Talli and Gulaal on the terrace had some excellent photgraphy...wonderful delight to the eyes...I would have made an avi atleast had Kesar been there...but am not so mad as to make an avi on Gulaal and Talli😛haw haw...

So guys...these were my thoughts😳...Lennie...I was posting this on your thread..but two scenes and this long would have cluttered your thread, hence posting here...
Hope you guys dont mind😳
Would love to know your thoughts and pardon the typos ...they are the essential part of my being😃😆 < YOU'RE PARDONED. 😛😆>

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i want comment on your post since night i m thinking about it !!!!!!! but then whenever i try to write i start thinking about our kesar and then everything goes blank..sigh ...😳😳😳

-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AzMishy

mine😉

Ohhh srush wonderful analysis of kesar with that 2 scenes!!👏

And yes the epi totally belonged to kesar too!!!😳

Yet to watch😃, so my comments will come Aramse!!! 😉😆Hehehe

But like u said in the header, kesar is in the realization n repentance mode!!😳

That was stared from last maha epi itself, n its so nice to c how he come to term with it!!

Ok now I seriously need to watch it, so bye for now n come back later!!😉

Dhansu epi tha na..dekh ke aayi??? Kesar's inner turmoil is a treat to watch...the way to his self realization is going to be one ultimate thing😳
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini92

HOW CAN I NOT COMMENT ON THIS POST??? 😃 I'M GONNA GIVE MY INPUT NOW! 😆you came late😡😆...but love you yaara...am just joking...you came and me haapyyy happpy😳

-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti07

i want comment on your post since night i m thinking about it !!!!!!! but then whenever i try to write i start thinking about our kesar and then everything goes blank..sigh ...😳😳😳

Not fair... Itni mehnat se subeh jaldi uth ke likha and alag post kiya for you to spam ...and now see no body is posting😆😆😆