India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#14: SaJan/Mohit/Maaneet-pg143 (Page 7)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

congrats on your 14th gall hon Hug you are the fastest siggy maker around and everytime you update, theres something ispirational in it..keep up the awesome work jens, Hug
the updates gorgeous! MoNaya one has got to be my fav.. :) lovely pic selection, beautiful blending and the way uve place all the pics is just perfect..i love that pic where San is screaming ROFL and making that funny face..gosh she is adorable and hilarious at the same time! ya so the sig is gorgeous i will use it soon Hug love ya jens, keep updating!!

Thanks so much Ragz. Means a lot to meHug Sanz was hillarious. She was like all you bache logs and I was like OMG. She's a rockstar. Can Vaidehi start airing soon so we can see her on the screen again. She's def turn Barun into a prankster for sure!

Originally posted by sidma_love

AWESOMEEE update Jenz !! 

JW & AB sig is soo cuteEmbarrassed
That pic is from JW's Easter Party :)

JW stuff is adorable
Her smile is so cute Embarrassed

As always DE & MG stuff is amazing <3

But my fav has to b the Shona & ShiRan stuff EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ShiRan sig is awesome 
Loved the text <333

Shona sigs r MINDBLOWING 
The new pics r Fab <3
She's looking sooo damn GORGEOUS Embarrassed
Love her & miss her alot <333

Saved dem all 
Will b using dem vry soon Embarrassed

Keep going !!

Thanks so much Harshu! As I been told, are there more pics from this easter party? The pic is so damn cute. Thanks so muchh!! There is def more ShiRan in this one esp one sig which I had a blast making. Hoping u like them as well!  Thank u for using he ShiRan and Nikki-Sid one!

Originally posted by aish_punk

hey jenny..congo on ur new shop..

the delena, jenny, KaSh n arjun-jenny sigs are awesome.

do make more

Thank you so much hun! Glad u liked them!

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

CONGRATSSS! Dancing

Thanks so much hun!

Originally posted by Neha2704

congrats on the new update Jen and loved loved the update gorgeous work as usual Big smile loved the MoNaya And ShiRan sigg the most 

oye, why did we have a change of id? Thank u so muchhh!!!

Originally posted by kriti_binal

Congrats on ur new Gallery Jenny Hug  Hug

Loved loved loved the update!!! 

All the SA sigs are Breathtakingly Gorgeous!!! Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming

And Arjun JW sig is really adorable!! 

The ShiRan stuff is Mesmerizing!!!

Saved the SA n the ShiRan stuff gonna use them very soon...Blushing

Terrific update Dear!! Keep going!! Embarrassed

Thank you so much hun!! I am so glad u liked them! and wow, your sig box is Shonaholicfied!

Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Jenny congrats for ur 14th gallery!!! - damn 14! How quick was that?!

You know I love ur work Jen - I have a folder dedicated to ur works that just keeps on growing LOL. I'm sure in a short amount of time you'll be on ur 20th lol but mindblowing update as always - love the Maaneet, JW and TVD/NI one. Colouring is amazing. Make more on Maaneet/Gurti!!! :P

Using the Maaneet siggy!! :D 

Loving the banner!

Haha, thank you so much Rosh!  I did make some Maaneet stuff in this update coming up, vbut I def need to catch up.. Can u give me recap of what has happened so far? Awww, that's so sweet of you and thank you for using that one! Taylor swift comes up with awesome songs when I make sigs!

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Congooo Jenz on ur 14th Shop!:D
and may u have more and more Keep Rockinggg *ahh ur siggys are just sooo GORGOUS!<3*and ur textss ahh man i soo adore ur texts ur the BEST when it comes to texts!<333

and FABULOUS Banner by Aishhh *u janii ROCK*Hug

Thanks so much Sam! Means a lot to meEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Dunno if i cme to ur gallery before Ermm anyhow always luv ur designs Blushing ur so gudEmbarrassedClapClap

cuming to ur rant, seriously damon will dieShockedShockedShocked NO WAYOuchCryCryCry

OMG i saw this pic on a friends DP and asked her also it truely looks CuteeEmbarrassedAnd the way u made the siggy makes it even more beautifulClapClapClap love the Style its gorgoues and the textEmbarrassed its reli awesum luv the style of teh text and wat it says awww its reli cuteeEmbarrassedClapClap

wish they get more pics on Jun and JenWink they look cute togetherEmbarrassed

OMG OMG OMG the Scene was totally epic Silly i agree bt the Siggy is even more epic then the scene Blushing makes it so much more beautifulEmbarrassed aahh lub how u added the pics on the side they look so gud man Day Dreaming aah DeLena needs to happenCryCrysumhow anyhowCryCry They are so meant to be Blushing

again lub lub the text the design, the texture that u used or watever it is brush lol and teh colouring is wowClapClap simply WOWEmbarrassedClapClap I think im gonna use thisCryCry

@Ian-Nina: awww they are so perfect together be it On or Offscreen Day Dreaming jst too awesum, luv the colouring on taht siggy and the text jst perfectoClapClapClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Jw-Sheeleene: dnt knw the other girl but surely they look alikeShocked luv the siggyClapClap

Wow man this siggy is gorgouesClapClapClap Love teh syle u used aah u totally have unique designsEmbarrassedClapClapClap Luv the colouring its reli gud ClapClapClap

OMG KaSh Silly aah this sceneCryCry it was so beautifulEmbarrassed Aaahhh Luv luvthis style, the B&W is so epic Day Dreaming and the textEmbarrassed oooh lovely siggy one againEmbarrassedClapClap
@ManEeet: aww again another Unique designWink Luv that style too jst gorgoues and luv the colouring and all reli gudClapClap

Ooohh MoNaya totally PERFECTEmbarrassedClapClap Aaahhh im so definitely gonna save and use this soon!

@shiRan: ooohh i lub there jodi too there jst too cuteEmbarrassed hope they do Ermm tho i picture them as bro - sis ROFL bt im in lub with that siggy reli cuteEmbarrassedClapClap

@All Shona siggies: aahh as usual PerfectEmbarrassedClapClap and being Shona it had to be beautiful Day Dreaming oooh all of them are jst too gorgoues, the designs the colouring the text the picsEmbarrassedClapClap PERFECTO!

and this ^^^ siggy is so wow Day Dreaming her eyes aww and her smile, my god she is ONe in a million dude, she is so beautiful, perfect jst the way she isEmbarrassed now back to the design, jst wow, love how u focused on all the pics in a different way u knw wat i mean, i dunno theres jst sumthing so amazing abt this siggyEmbarrassed Jst simply luv luv itClapClap

Keep making moreDancing

Luv

Nadz

Ps: if u do have a PM list Ermm PM me wen u updateEmbarrassed

Thank you thank you so much hun! Means a lot to me that you commented on my work so effortless and talked about each sig! means a lot.

I don;'t have a PM list. I am sorry.Embarrassed

Originally posted by shona.

lovely update
DE sig was my fav
like u sed Damon CANNOT die!

Thank you so much! Yes, but Julie Pec keeps going over that and even Nina was like, fans will cry. Fans will only cry if Damon dies. 

Originally posted by Aamna Am

Congrats JennySmile

Thanks so much hun & for using the Maaneet ones. means a lot to meEmbarrassed

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Congrats on your new gallery Jenny Hug Hug Hug

The update looks stunning ...will get a better and more detailed reply tomorrow ...

Take care Hug

Thanks so much yaar! means a lot to me!

Originally posted by -Fatima-

firstly Congratz jenny on urz 14th gall Hug
wish u make many many more :)
sooo beautiful update 
JW & SA onez r too cute but my fav is dalena one itz damn fab b/w who said they gonna kill damon plz they can't 
awesome work
keep rocking
luv
Fatima

Thanks so much Fatima! I hope they don't kill Damon either, but they keep giving these annoying signs that will be a cliffhanger. Hopefully DE kiss is a cliffhanger;)  and thank you for using the DE sig:) means a lot to me.Embarrassed

Originally posted by aisha_1992

congrats yaara. wooow 14th gallery wooow.. congo yaara

OMG i loved all sigs.. AB-JW sig is very very beautiful...
loved JW sigs alot.. 
loved the coloring and text u used in all sigs..

senorita

Thanks so much Senorita! Means a lot to meEmbarrassed

Originally posted by -Sary-

Amazing first update =)) Ok I have to say this LOL Damon is not gonna die I know I don't follow the show but tbh they know Ian//Damon//Delena are a huge part of the show and bring in the fans so I don't think they would be stupid enough to kill him off. They might build up the tension as to what will happen to him but I doubt he would vanish from the show. I hope they prove me right LOL As for the picture of AJ & JW apparently it's from JW's Easter Party =)) On to the update - They are not dumb to kill him, but to leave him dead as cliffhanger, possibly. Nina keeps talking about crying in the finale and something happening that effects DE hugely. I just want THURSDAY to be here.

http://i.imgur.com/rvTUj.png - I love the style you chose for the siggy :) And coloring is cahute it goes well with the essence of the picture. JW is so adorable with her crown LOL- aww, thank you. I know man, she looks adorable with it. 

http://i.imgur.com/JKRZm.png - I won't get tired of this scene; again don't watch the show in its entirety but DE are intense. LO V E the coloring :) this scene was EPIC. i mean, confession, whatever scene, but this one was the best.. no words needed!

http://i.imgur.com/WFJHO.png - I love this picture :| Is it a new one? Anyway cahuteee siggy! Love the coloring and the texture. - yes, the pic is new. thank you!

http://i.imgur.com/IO44m.png - I remember a topic on their similarity LOL Love the pictures you chose :) I think of JW everytime I watch her. I am like bang on man.. and when she smiles, it's like woah..

http://i.imgur.com/0Tv3b.png - LOVE the pictures, caption, coloring...Everything :D - thank you!

http://i.imgur.com/elyhF.png - I like this style :) And the caption is good as well!- thank you!

http://i.imgur.com/Gx4E8.png - I like how you made this siggy. How KW's face is emphasized and then two FB's on the side. - thank you.. the main idea was his tears needed to come out well!

http://i.imgur.com/tAlkK.png - All SA siggies are nice but I love that one in particular =)) It's very nicely made!- thanks so muchh!!

Thanks so much Sahar for your comments! Means a lot to meEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *nyctophiliaaishhh.ragzz.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
@Aish, you're one of the slowest ROFL and that includes me too ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.ragzz.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

as ifErmmSmile ok well as long as we are on the list togetherROFL i am getting out of hereROFL

ragzz.relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

as ifErmmSmile ok well as long as we are on the list togetherROFL i am getting out of hereROFL

i top the list BTW Tongue ROFL

aishhh.ragzz.

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Amazingg Update!
KaSh, Shilpa and TVD ones are awesome!
and i dont think Shailene and Jenny resemble! Ermm
ROFL :P

Thanks yaar! They don;t look the same, but whenever she smiles or behaves, I am like JW. LOL

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Congoz on new shop Jenny...
Loved the update...Arjun-Jenny sig is so cute...nice coloring...
Jenny sig is tooo cuteee...loved the style...do make more following thz particular style...
Monaya sig is really good...awsm...
Maneet awww they so romantic and a lovable couple...loved the sig to core...
Xcellent...

Thanks so much yaar for liking the update! The JW sig was hard to made, because of coloring such tiny icons, but will try to make more on that style!

I think i missed your update on page2, i have to say, your update is gorgeous Jens, how do you actually manage to make such nice siggies in such a less while. It takes me forever :|

Everything looks great :) Esp ur stuff on SA and TVD :)

Thanks so much Yams! They are all made in batches. So i spent like 2-3 hours working on them, but they are made one after another. I think watching TVD and listening to music gives me a lot of inspiration!

Originally posted by -Farzana-

JENNYYY! BEAUTIFUL BEEAAUUTFUL UPDATE!

http://i.imgur.com/0Tv3b.png My angel! She is looking so freaking sweet in all these pics! Her smile is so angelic! Love LOVEEE this sig Jen!

http://i.imgur.com/IO44m.png Hey, you're not the only one who said they look alike. My cousin told me the same thing LOL well in those pics they do look alike but not that much otherwise. Can I request something? I really like this sig but I don't really know the other girl so can you make one with just JW? Using the same pic and coloring.. I really adore that pic of JW. She looks so fresh and natural :) .. If you can. If not, it's okay.

http://i.imgur.com/rvTUj.png this was taken at Jens Easter Party. They've been Friends for years.. Ever since they did a show together :) it's a cute pic!

DE/NiAn ones are amazing! Omg whaaattt :OO Damon dying?! Never! You're kidding right! He is the life of the show.. I hope it's not true otherwise TVD is over for me.

Everything looks fab<3 

Thanks so much Farzana! Yes, I made two sigs on that pic, but I like my last attempt better but I will def post it in the next update! JW looks damn cute in her easter oulfit:)

Thanks so much for liking the JW stuff. Julie Pec, Ian and Nina keep harping about Damon's death while Paul is like Stefan is gonna turn bad. I just want thursday to air. I am gonna miss this show for 4 months man!

Originally posted by nikita_88

Congrats on the new shop!!! 

Love the update. 

Jenny and Arjun Aww such a cute picture! 

Love the ShiRan siggie OMG the words and the VM is amazing TVD I can't handle this coming week I don't want it to be the Season Finale I can't wait till whenever for Season 3!!! Everything is reaching Season end 

Anyways Loved the update DE siggie is too fabulous it was such a brilliant scene, I just want to know Damon is safe I hate Ian for putting poor Damon as his Tweet. 

Thanks so much Nikki! Ian scared everyone out with his poor damon tweet. I was like shut it, we don't want to know. The possiblity of Damon dying are nil, cause without Damon, they are totally screwed, but showing Damon dead, as a cliffhanger. quite huge. I just cannot wait to watch an DE episode centric but at the same time, so nervous!

Originally posted by -Rummy-

Congrats on new shop :)
beautiful update... lovee TVD/Nian/JW ones the most<3

Thanks so much! Glad u liked them!

Originally posted by QueenHinna12

congrats on the new gallery jenny:)
using the maaneet sig!!!

Thanks so much Hina! and for using the Maaneet one!

Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

Congrats Jenny on ur new gallery && AWESOME update!Smile

Thanks so much yaar! Means a lot to meEmbarrassed

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Congrats on your 14th Gallery Jenny!!

Awesome update.. loved the Jennifer, Shilpa nd Monaya ones the most..!!
beautiful wrk on them.. def. saved them..
nd the DE ones are usual mindblowingg.. Keep rckinggg :)

Thanks so much hun! So glad u liked them!Embarrassed

Originally posted by Julybaby22

dangg itt ..14th Shocked
you're awesome dudee Wink
congraatulations on your 14th gallery =).. hope you go through many many more & im sure you will Wink

coming to the update -- 
looking at the arjun/jen one .. that's the first thing i said "awwwhh" Day Dreaming
they look so cute in that pic
love the DE one ..the coloring is beautyyy <3 
MG one is lovee <3
SA & JW ones are cute :)
omg JW & Shaileenee.. yeahh you're so right ..they do look a bit alike
pretty sig btw Wink
ShiRan one was amazing too :) .. will try to watch that VM you posted real soon!

PS - the sig in your dabba is .. WOW Day Dreaming

Yayyy!! How are you? Thanks so muchhh!! I know the Arjun-Jen was so damn cute. I was like I gotta make something!! Thanks so much Mandy for your comments! Means a lot to meEmbarrassed The VM is fab. <3 It's not on ShiRan but on TVD but it's amazing. makes you cry too!!

Aww, thanks.. Binz is a genius! and thank for using the AnYa one! means a lot to meEmbarrassed

Originally posted by -Illuminated-

Beautiful update Smile I love them. I adore the Ian-Nina ones the most.

Thanks so much hunEmbarrassed

Originally posted by utfracks

Jenny congrats on the 14th Gallery Hug

Sorry was supposed to edit earlier, but just got lazy Ouch

And what a fantastic update to start the gallery with!

Jenny and Arjun sig is cute! Where did you get that pic from? I never saw it before LOL

The DE and Ian-Nina ones are SO PRETTY! I'm really nervous for the Finale man! I don't like these rumors of damon dying Ouch

The Jenny sig is cute! I love the pics you chose!

The KaSh one is SUPER Pretty! 

Maaneet one, I LOVE your coloring on that! Fantastic ! :D

MoNaya one is cute too!

The Shona sigs are so pretty. She looks really pretty in those pics!

And ShiRan as always, you're the best with ShiRan sigs without a doubt!

Awesome update Jenny! Hug

RachuHug Thank you so muchhh!! The JW pic is from her easter party with AB. I don;t have much details on it.I saw it somewhere on DMG forum and loved the pic and decided to do something with it.

I know yaar. Damon dying and the new preview clip is making me think if they don't kill him, they are gonna torture us by showing all his bite signsOuch I just want Damon to be alive, and DE to happen. Elena needs to wake up and smell the damn coffee.. a.k.a damon!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritcrimsonaishhh.relentless.heavenlybliss

spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

And I thought I was the slowest of you all! Stern Smile

Btw sorry for interrupting in your spamming session ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.ragzz.relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged

There comes the third spammer *headdesk* ROFL ROFL Oh no one beats me when it comes to slow updates Stern Smile ROFL

No worries Rach, hope Jen doesnt mind us spamming..ROFL

aishhh.ragzz.

spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged

There comes the third spammer *headdesk* ROFL ROFL Oh no one beats me when it comes to slow updates Stern Smile ROFL

No worries Rach, hope Jen doesnt mind us spamming..ROFL

I took 2 years to complete my first gallery Yamz! ROFL And almost 2-3 months done I opened the 2nd, haven't moved beyond 70 pages ROFL

Edited by utfracks - 11 May 2011 at 1:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.ragzz.relentless.

Go to top