Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
AH.. NANDEKISHORE😆 Sorry, that just cracked me up as I said that.. This is what happens when there is too much Bua on IPKKND.. So there was less ArHi but Bua made up for it.. She was hilarious 😆 Anyhow onto the update.. Made lots of regulars stuff so it should keep all fan group quite happy😆

First things first, don;'t copy.. seriously, I am trying to take my style to another level and if it's copied, I am gonna run out of ideas soon, so yesh, no copying please..

Secondly.. BLURRED TEXT INSPIRED BY AISSHHH! ( I'll write this always unless I have a new way to do something with the text, so few sigs do, but the double vision style is def inspired by Aishhh<3 Love you bear🤗)

NO COPY/NO CROP/DO NOT UPLOAD ON FACEBOOK. I am sure the Admins of IPKKND and Geet would love my work, but not by others who post it there. So no no's..Oh and I forgot, but why are text being chooried? It's damn irritating to see a text of your sig being applied to another sig? Like I understand with quotes and all, but my mind is also being chorried.. kya yaar!

Anyhow.. Feel free to use.. I HOPE you all like the update:) me quite happy bear with this one.. it's quite big so let it load;)

Bua and her Paaji: Such a FUNNY scene:

SaRun:

SaRun+GurTi:

Arnav Raizada☺️

ArNaya:

Gurmeet-Drashti:

Maaneet: Zara Kafa Caps Credit: Sano

Arnav-Maan-Abhay a.k.a Barun-Gurmeet-Vivian lethal combo:

JAY-PIYA: THIS IS my newest pair.. THEY have such HOT chemistry.. I can't explain it.

ABHAY-PIYA:

JW:

KW:

SA:

ShiRan:

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OKKK i went and stalk liked all your CG posts and yes i know it sounds stalkerish 🤔  but i know ashu would have done the same for some reason 

hehe BUAAA ji is polluting screens sometimes. she is quite annoying ut i find it so cute that you made sigs on her 😳
I LOVE YOUUU TOO mommm :)) the inspired thing rocks btw, AND i reckon people need to credit for text cause your brain is just AMAZING when it comes to those! and how did i know there was gonna be another massive update today, predictable but OMFGG YES you should be proud and RIGHTLY proud cause my screen is like :OO what do i look at and what not so im gonna do anotherrr essay 😳 i feel up for it 🤣

see i have been cleaning the house all day 🤔 and im boreddd of vacuuming washing and that.  house looks clean but i am tired and plan to do nothing for the rest of the day and so i needed an update from youu :) i will never reserve here because that means 2 days and i'll be behind on 2 updates ;( im gonna do my favs cause otherwise it'll be past 1500 words 😳 😆

okkk BUA & paaji new couple 🤔 ooohh. can i just say how much i ADORE the style of that sig, just amazingg the way you did b/w, red and the font + glow makes the sig stand out so well 😳 the second Sarun one is my favvv for its simple style/colouring and the blurred text looks superrr cute in that :))

sarun + gurti one ..I KNEWWW jenny would make that! just happened to be a really jenny thing, so i was expecting it 😆 and the simple yet beautiful style of the arnav one is :|||| OMGG i love whenever you use this: ☺️ 🤣

gurti; i INEXPLAINABLY LOVE LOVE LOVE the first so much that i just stared at it for so long, everything about that sig is perfection <33 the colouring and the textures and the text and just the picture itself is so lively and prettyy 😳 and i love the third too for its font and text style :))

MG ones.. i simply LOVE the 2nd, 4th and 5th.. all of them are GORGEOUS but if i had to make up my undecisive mind when it comes to your work, then it'll have to be those three 🤗

jay-piyaaa, ALL of them are WOW..i CANNOT decide, it's so unfairrr. the glow, the massive text size and just EVERYTHING about the sigs are too too too beautiful 😳

the first KW one is CUTE and Shirannn. the texts on all are perfect, but i like the last sig most 😳 finally one thing i can decide on YAYY 😆

that was suchhh a massive update 😳 i was like what to comment on and what not. i almost wrote a novel. PARAGRAPHS ;) 

love and hugs *infinity 🤗 😳
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OOOMMMGGG
What an update ☺️

First two sigs 🤣 sooo cute 😆

SaRun stuff is amazing!!!  Loved the colouring & the font style <3

Maaneet & Jai-Piya stuff is HOT ☺️

JW sigs r adorable 😳

Now comes my fav part KW , SA & ShiRan 😳 😍☺️
KW  sig is awesome <333  He's looking HOT ☺️☺️ 
Shona sig is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L . I LOVE the pic <3 She's looking so angelic 😍

ShiRan 😍 They r MAGICAL 😍😍   Sigs r BREATHTAKINGLY  BEAUTIFUL <333333333 Loved the text , caps & colouring <333
Saved them all , will b using dem very very soon 😳

Overall a FAB update !!!

Keep Rocking !!!!!
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiii :)))
Haha well I am finallly a regular commentator here😃 Seriously I have admired your work for so long..like since the KaSh days but I was too shy to comment on your gal😆

Anyway coming back to the update.,
Buaji and Paa ji sigs makes me ROFLLL🤣
but nonetheless very cute ones😃😆
SaRun ones are breathtaking!!😳 I adore them..my new favs! <3
I love the GurTi stuff..all of them are AMAZING..like simply mindblowing..ahh you're too good at them dear😳👏 JP and AP ones are cute too😳
And coming to my most fav sig..I love the Shilpa sig..its stunning..I am gonna use it definitely😃
Wish she comes back soon probably with KW <3 Seriously I have began liking these two, too..hehe

And the ShiRan ones are AMAZING as well..love the pics you chose <3😳
All in all ..Gorgeous creations Jenny😳 sorry if am missing something..I love them ALL <3

Keep up the  beautiful work!🤗
Edited by Jasmine... - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful update jenny👏

now coming to my favorite one😳

hai raba!!!!!!!!!! all five siggies speaks whole different story. and the text mashallah too good for ShiRan!!!!!  i want to say so much but i cannot say it b/c i am too amazed by it😳 but one thing is for sure they are breath-takingly m.e.s.m.e.r.z.i.n.g❤️thank you jenny for all this beautiful creation.
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

woow smashing creations Jenny!😃

ahww me loved the ArNaya ones the most..
Keep making more creationd on them.. me loving these 2 too..

also the JaiPiya nd SaRun ones are FABULOUSSS!!

Keep rockinggg..
spiritcrimson thumbnail
JENNY.

Damn Damn Damn. I've missed commenting on all most all of your last updates, and I am SO SORRY About that :( It's just my classes for 12th have begun and it's all a chaos here and there, and amidst all that I gotta study for year 12 plus too much running around. I've seen all your updates and 'liked' them, but didn't get time to comment. I'm sorry if I haven't been regular

All your previous updates have been FANTASTIC. Stunning, amazing, and ALL the good adjectives in the world.

I love this update SO MUCH. Your IPKKND stuff is Gorgeous. Loving the coloring and the styles. Beautiful :)

The SaRun stuff is gorgeous as well. Really amazing :D

I love the Barun Sobti sig. Barun is hot man. I liked that guy in BHPH.

The ArNaya, GurTi and Maaneet stuff is BRILLIANT. Especially the Maaneet stuff is Damn pretty. Really gorgeous :)

I LOVE the Jai-Piya sig. Okay, I find that Jai guy HOT. Really. But I don't think I can watch the whole show for him, but I like that guy a lot. He and Sukku do have amazing chemistry I must admit. Saw their scene and loved it!

I love the JW and KW sigs! And Shilpa ones as well! Beautiful.

And ShiRan is perfect as always!

Really amazing update Jen! Sorry for not commenting on the previous ones! :(

Love you! 🤗

Oh can I drop in my suggestions? You should make on Harshad-Shweta. You know they acted together in Amber Dhara, though Shweta had a negative role, she and Harshad looked ADORABLE together and had such cute chemistry! And also, Mishal-Rati, Harshad-Rati, and as usual, Arjun-shweta! 😆

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous Update Jenz I just loveddd ur new texxturess<3 everythings looks outta of the world:D
blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jenny back to commenting was busy with examz 

n coming 2 this update its as usual gorgeous n i find it even more 'coz its quite a time i had seen such brilliant work n glad that i finally managed 2!!!

its super gorgeous 4m start 2 end!!! 

ofcourse the fav one has 2 be KW SA n shiran ☺️ ☺️ ☺️n i love d JW  one as well they r adorable!!! 

SHIRAN r magical n u make them more magical n dreamy!!!

sanaya barun stuffs i m liking this pair there's freshness!!!😊

looking forward 2 more gorgeous stuffs 😳 😳 😳

keep rocking have 2 catch up with d ones i missed on!!!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jenny The whole update is definitely haawwttt!! SaRun + GurTi siggy looks so pure & beautiful! Everything is darn beautiful but GurTi & MaanEet stuff is amazingly hawwttt!!