India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#14: SaJan/Mohit/Maaneet-pg143 (Page 6)

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Congrats on your 14th Gallery Jenny!!

Awesome update.. loved the Jennifer, Shilpa nd Monaya ones the most..!!
beautiful wrk on them.. def. saved them..
nd the DE ones are usual mindblowingg.. Keep rckinggg :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
dangg itt ..14th Shocked
you're awesome dudee Wink
congraatulations on your 14th gallery =).. hope you go through many many more & im sure you will Wink

coming to the update --
looking at the arjun/jen one .. that's the first thing i said "awwwhh" Day Dreaming
they look so cute in that pic
love the DE one ..the coloring is beautyyy <3
MG one is lovee <3
SA & JW ones are cute :)
omg JW & Shaileenee.. yeahh you're so right ..they do look a bit alike
pretty sig btw Wink
ShiRan one was amazing too :) .. will try to watch that VM you posted real soon!

PS - the sig in your dabba is .. WOW Day Dreaming

Edited by Julybaby22 - 10 May 2011 at 5:06pm

JennyPenny

jetredrose. IF-Rockerz
jetredrose.
jetredrose.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update Smile I love them. I adore the Ian-Nina ones the most.
spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Jenny congrats on the 14th Gallery Hug

Sorry was supposed to edit earlier, but just got lazy Ouch

And what a fantastic update to start the gallery with!

Jenny and Arjun sig is cute! Where did you get that pic from? I never saw it before LOL

The DE and Ian-Nina ones are SO PRETTY! I'm really nervous for the Finale man! I don't like these rumors of damon dying Ouch

The Jenny sig is cute! I love the pics you chose!

The KaSh one is SUPER Pretty!

Maaneet one, I LOVE your coloring on that! Fantastic ! :D

MoNaya one is cute too!

The Shona sigs are so pretty. She looks really pretty in those pics!

And ShiRan as always, you're the best with ShiRan sigs without a doubt!

Awesome update Jenny! Hug

JennyPenny

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

WOW 14th LOL you move fast =)) Well congrats on your new gallery! LOVE LOVE LOVE the banner! Aish is really good with banners man :| Keep making more & update soon <333 Looking forward to DE esp :)

Thanks Sahar. Yes, I am part of the fast bandwagon and then there are those who are SLOW in updating that you gotta nag them! Thank you! Aish is awesomeStar

Originally posted by -Illuminated-

CONGRATSSS On ur new gallery Smile you've got some beautiful creations and I loook forward to seeing more Wink 14 is quite an accomplishment.

Thank you so much hun! Means a lot to meEmbarrassed

Originally posted by starry.phoenix

res ;)

----------------------

OMG!!! 14th Shoppin' zone for the PS-freaksClap
Congratsss Jenny Jaannn, for your oh-so-Jenny-licious 14th shop

deserved loadz moree... we adore ur creations to the core
you are sooo goodd..n Yes, you are so 'massively' talentedddWink

keep rockin' & luv yaa buddyy
muuaahhh!!

Thanks so much yaar!Your comments mean so much to me! Nah, I am good, but you are simply amazing Shikha!

Originally posted by -Aish129-

OMFGG res. I justtt replied to your PM and this is already up :O man quantitative methods sucks. made me miss my first spotUnhappyROFL haha will edit soon :))

alrightt let me unres now before this lecture kills me lol but first things first I'm SO SO SO happy you loved your banner, it really means a lot to meEmbarrassed  you know what though.. I CANNOT believe I like forgot ShiranErmm that's what happens when you trust me with choosing everythingROFLpakka next time (if there is oneLOLEmbarrassed) i'll keep everything in mind haha :S but then again in saying that thankyou SO very much for trusting me with this, I can't even begin to tell you how much it means to me :)) because I've loved your work since I wasn't even on IF, few years backLOL and it's like a million senti moments for me put togetherHeart congrats on your 14th and I LOVEE YOUU too<33

love,
-me..xLOL 
pshtt..everyone who love(d/s) the banner thankyouu so much! it's honestly an honour for meEmbarrassed

Thank you thank you so muchhh!! I loved the banner so much, that I am tempting of making you make all my banners for me, because I can keep staring it all day! Aww, that's so awesome and amazing to hear<3 I love YOU MORE!!! It's okay that you forgot ShiRan, there will always be a next time!

Originally posted by sidma_love

Wohooo #14 PartyParty

Congrats Jenz Hug
May u open many more Embarrassed

LOVE the new banner <333
Aish is really good wid banners Embarrassed

Looking forward to ur next update :)

Luv ya
Harshu <333

Thank you so much Harshu! 

Originally posted by sweet.melody

Congrats on new gallery Jen!! Hug Can't wait to see your many amazing sigs in this new place! :D

Thanks so much Shilpa! Are we getting an MA news soon or new pics?

Originally posted by sidra2007

Congrats on ur new gallery Jenny!!!! PartyPartyParty

Love all ur creations!!!! 

May you open many many more!!! 

Thanks so much Sidra! Means alot to meEmbarrassed

aishhh.

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dangelz

A huge, huge, HUGE congratulations to you Jenny for your 14th gallery! Hug
 Thanks so much DangelzHug

I have a soft spot for the number 14 cuz its my birthday number...LOL and I'm so happy to see that you've opened your 14th gallery! I don't wanna repeat myself over and over, but I've always been a fan of your work since...forever! LOL You've always been a great inspiration for being unique with your work =) Awww, thank you so muchhh!! In the world of copying and stealing, having my world being labeled unique still means a lot to me. I try to do something other with the buttons, and some experiments turn out nice and others horrible, but I have to say, I LOVE ur stuff, like I said, somethings you make, no matter how hard I try, I'll never be able to do so well with it esp that texture u use. awesomeStar

I hope you continue to make fantastic creations, and your work always keeps improving a great deal with each and every gallery! Hope you have many many more galleries in the future, and looking forward to the all the awesome work that you're gonna post in here =) Thanks so much Dangelz!

Oh and I HAVE to mention this...I just love, love, LOVEEE your banner! Ahhh its super gorgeousss, and Aish has totally outdone herself! Embarrassed The banner is SO attractive, bold and eye-catching! I'm gonna have to nag Aish to make me a banner for my next shop...which isn't gonna happen for awhile! LOL I agree. The banner is so amazing, Aish is JUST too good!!

Originally posted by -Farzana-

Congratulations Jenny on your new Gallery! Wow, 14th. That's cool! 

Anywho, all the best.. Love your work! Hope to see more beautiful sigs =) 

Thanks so much FarzanaHug means a lot to me

Originally posted by .Yamini.

Congrats Jens :)

Im so happy you reached your 14th shop, you're the fastest siggy maker around, never seen a faster siggy maker apart from you ROFL Hug

Love your a lot, esp on ShiRan, KaSh and TVD, your creations always turn out awesome, and as your copyright says Unique Designz . All your creations are unique, and moreover your texts.

Keep 'em coming girl, cause you rock! Cool

P.S Forgot to add, the banner is gorgeous, Aish is a rockstar! Approve

Thanks so much Yams! Are you joining the slow bandwagon soon or what? Haha, I make most of mine in batches and with the music blaring. if the music is on, i can make stuff easily otherwise it takes ours.. Thanks so much Yams! It just means amazing to know that my work is still unique:) Aish needs to be assigned BANNER maker offically for all of us!

Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

Jennnyyy!

OMG! everyone is done with their gall except MINES :P haha.

Well, Congratss! you know how much I adore your work! Your blending is my favvv part! Keeep makingg GurTi, MaaNeet, Gurmeet stuff (: & KaShh stuff.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BANNER :DD me jealous :P

Aissshh! I hate youuu :p

UPDATESOON(:

Like I said, slow bandwagonLOL u need to update man and i need to comment on it soon! 

thank you,. the banner is sheer genius!

Originally posted by shona.

congrats on the 14th gallery!
love ur creations esp ShiRan stuff and VD stuff!!

hey cud u make Virat Kohli sigs?

Thanks so much hun! yes, I will try to make some stuff on him next update. paka promise

Onto the next update comments: THANKS to 

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.,  nikita_88,  jasangel,  ..-Komal-..,  ~*sindhu*~,  aisha_1992,  ..Ragzz..,  -Fatima-,  Sunshine Girl,  -Sary-,  -Illuminated-,  SunShine_A,  utfracks,  sidra2007,  sajnie,  * ~ Roshni ~ *,  Neha2704,  LennieQueenHinna12,  .Yamini.,  -Durgavnii-,  -Arjunlicious-,  kriti_binal,  black_haze,  -Farzana-,  -Rummy-sidma_love,  -_AfridiMalik_-,  Angelic_Swancy,  aish_punk

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliarelentless.Bepannaah.HeavenlyBliss.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Thanks so much Yams! Are you joining the slow bandwagon soon or what? Haha, I make most of mine in batches and with the music blaring. if the music is on, i can make stuff easily otherwise it takes ours.. Thanks so much Yams! It just means amazing to know that my work is still unique:) Aish needs to be assigned BANNER maker offically for all of us!

I think everyone says you're fast, thats why you find most of us slow ROFL ROFL seee i updated pretty quick this time Wink ROFL

Oh yeah we dont need to tell that to Aish, she's officially our banner maker! Smile Big smile ROFL

Edited by .Yamini. - 11 May 2011 at 1:24am

aishhh.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
i'm employeeddd!ROFL haha. not that I already am not.LOL but thankyouu so much JenEmbarrassed i can tell how many times you have to write how good the banner isROFL means a LOT to meEmbarrassed

and what is up with you today saying everyone is slow.. i'm not that badROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.relentless.

Go to top