mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
congrats on ur new gallery
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SMASHINGGG update Jenny!
my favourite was the ArNaya/KaSh nd MonayaJun one the most..
wonderful jb on them.. Keep it up!!πŸ˜‰
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: jenny1000

Yayyy!! How are you? Thanks so muchhh!! I know the Arjun-Jen was so damn cute. I was like I gotta make something!! Thanks so much Mandy for your comments! Means a lot to me😳 The VM is fab. <3 It's not on ShiRan but on TVD but it's amazing. makes you cry too!!

Aww, thanks.. Binz is a genius! and thank for using the AnYa one! means a lot to me😳

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Alright, I don't what to really call this update. umm just trying new sizes and new stuff, so it's just mix bunch.. I did bolly for the first one time and this is one reason why I don;t make much bolly stuff, they suck, but haha, i am gonna try something in my new size soon..

umm, feel free to use anything u like. 

Anushka: Dedicated to my Aish. Love yaπŸ€—

Ian: Yummy.!

Maaneet: 

Mets/Sukku:

Mohit:

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOMEEE update Jenz

Loved each & every sig

But my fav is the Anushka stuff <333
She's looking sooo damn Gorgeous 😳😳
Love love love the colouring <3

U should make more Bolly stuff ;))

Luv ya <3
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMFFGG JENNYYY :OO  thankyouuu for making my day yet again <3 the flu sucks big time and i think i'm down with it, little feverish.. i tried to get to sleep but our idiotic neighbours are having some useless party since like 3 in the afternoon and loud music and all.. i seriously want to go knock on their door and be like shut the heck up :@@ so i m really irritated right now and yeahh but OMFFGGG this is like... all of those sigs are going in my dabba NOWWW :OO let me put them there i'll be back haha :) 

ANUSHKAAA..ok they're in it already. πŸ˜† I love love loveee the sigs <33 thankyouu! especially the first two how they're close on her gorgeous face 😳 πŸ˜† and the second two, the textures are so damn beautiful.. you have to do bolly stuff more often, dunno why you feel it doesn't turn out well :S i'm glad you made something even without me asking you to, means a lot πŸ€—

the Ian one is hotness.. OMFGGG and the text and colouring :OO and the MG ones are all so so so prettyyy! I can't decide which one's best cause I L.O.V.E the blending/colouring/textures and just everything about all of them, i'm not very comprehensive sorry πŸ˜†

the Maithali one super beautiful. gosh she IS some bitch.. I'm gonna be watching that epi in half an hour :)) can't wait to see where it goes :O

AND of course the MS one. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEE that style. it's simple but there's something amazing about it <3

thankyouuu once again, really made me feel better. 😳 i'm gonna take a panadol and gayab from here for a bit maybe, if i can get anywhere without hearing that crap music :@@ haha and last I LOVE YOU too <3
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
LOVEEE the anushka stuff!
u ROCK at bollywood, MAKE MOREE!!
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dunno y u think ur bolly creations suck-the anushka stuff is absolutely beautiful
lovely update as usual

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Goshh Anu siggy is damnn Gorgouss!<33