Jenny's Gallery#14: SaJan/Mohit/Maaneet-pg143 - Page 108

Posted: 12 years ago

awwwiehh marvelllouss update;)

OMG! IS THAT A NEW GurTi pic? :OOO

OMG OMG! or is it merged? OMG! :OOO
Amazing update..Loved the last update as well..  Barun's eyes speaks volume..seriously,  I loved those SG stuff,u made,Loved the coloring ,using 1..  JiYa one is cute so the MG once..  Congraz in advance for your new gallary.
lovely update jenny, everyhting looks gorgeous, thanks for sharing I adore your style😃
btw advance congo on finsihing this gallery😊 and when you get time do make some Ian stuff 😃
love you,
Raee🤗
^ thanks raee.. will def make Ian stuff for the big update in the 15th gallery;)
5 pages to go! :D wooohoo! I m excited :P
Ooo thats great can't wait for you to wrap this one up and start the new one...YAY:D:D
Thanks Ashu🤗

Not sure if't s merged or a new one, but it was in the gallery and they looked so hot, and those smiles.. ufff!

I am hunting for the Ian pics in the TVD gallery right now.) and of course will make some bolly ones. I think this update will the baap of all updates.. will try to include all the favs as well as the people I usually make.

of course if you got suggestions, feel free to post it:) no guarantees, but will def try to make something.
omggg yet again an amazing updateee
and im def using the maaneet sig in this update too:D
amazing UD i am obsessed with jiya like totally and i love tht scene it so cute love the siggy and u bought gd old memories of sajan nice siggies.   do make sum siggies of swayam and sharon for D3 and vicky and neha