Posted: 12 years ago
laters all :D

will c ya guys when we reach 750 :D

and early congo on finishing this gall jen :) 15..we are coming baby! ;P
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Thanks Swancy😳 yeah sure, will def make some KaSh stuff from 750.. can you PM me pics in a bulk.

It's not that I am not longer a KaSh fan, it's just that somethings about KaSh fantasism is beyond my brain cells😆

No problems babe, but i don't know what pics to pm you 😆 Cause it's a bacha theme na, sooo, do u want me to pm u all bacha KaSh stuff. Or just any KaSh pics? Cause deeps has a PB account with all KaSh pics, and then Zahra has a FB account with all KaSh stuff.

let me know k Embarrassed 
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The banner maker has ordered.. Jen can't proceed with the new gall. without the banner. So, get your butts OUT of here you spammers.

@Ashu: yes, our limit has finished.. and my food is calling. I am off too. ;D

@Swan-seaaa: this name is so much more better. Fun as well.. whats Swancyyy. Please. Its Swan-seaaa :D Yeah sure.. its def. free to use.. if you wanna keep your name Anku or don't mind my name on it.. I hadn't asked for it.. I dont know how it came there 😆
So, hopefully, we get one without the name as I have asked Alisha for it.. then all can use :D And otherwise also, if you dont mind the name feel free to use :)

I am off too people... bahut hogaya aaj ke liye. I have never spammed so much before that too in 3 galls. LOL! Buh byeee!
🤗

ps.- Jen, PM reply in a bit..
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[/QUOTE]

thanks so much sofia😳 yeah you know me, i make them in batches and plus IPKKND this week is so good, have to make stuff😳

[QUOTE]

Welcomeee😃 i love seeing ur updates everyday😃 omg really GREAT I need to catch up will do now😉 thats good im loving the Show to😃x
Gorgeous work, Jenny

x x
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

AMAZING UPDATE JENNYYY =D
4TH UPDATE IN 4TH DAY AWESOMEEE ;D
ARNAV-KHUSHI ONES ARE JUST MINDBLOWINGGG!
ARNAV/BARUN ONES ARE HOTTT!
KHUSHI/SANAYA ONES ARE GORGEOUS!!!!
KHUSHI-PAYAL ONES ARE AWESOME!!!!!
PAYASH ONES ARE GREAT!
RAIZADA SIGG IS GREAT!
LRL ONES ARE FABBB =D

TC
LOVE
SOFIA
XXX

xAlishax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Jenny! Everything looks damn awesome! I love love love the ArHi ones. & the ASR solo ones look HAWT! .. LOVEED the Khushi and Payal ones, soo sweet. :) The Sanaya ones are too good! Sorry for the extra short comment. LOL. Bit busy. But loveddd everything.!
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so so so so beautiful update love IPKKND stuff alot each & everything is gorgeous :)
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG loved all sigs.. beautiful way to use pics.. woow liked texts also

senorita
bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i love payal and akash so much adn the UD is beautiful the siggies of them r so nice and the second ARHI siggy is out of this world his smile is to die for and i love anarv's siggies they are really nice and so r khushis