Jenny's Gallery#14: SaJan/Mohit/Maaneet-pg143 - Page 103

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

haha! jen..is aish even done with ur banner? ;p haha!

She is  There was only a tiny thing she needed to do.. and she has done a fab job at it..😳
ashu i was done w/ it agesss ago! jen i'll PM you it my tomorrow morning.🤗 where the heck is my shop? lost. go through your posts😆
OMG! I wanna see ittt.

now I cannot wait till you finish this gall :D
^that doesn't mean we spam at double rate though🤣
^do you mind doing it? :P haha.

jenn - did you see geet today? I love how they started the new track. Guru was AWESOME :D
Ashu beta, I need some food to get some energy and think of GOOD praises before I land up @ your gall. And I was thinking where the hell am I gonna find your gallery cuz you update once in a bluemoon but hey, look @ your siggybox.. your advertising it right there.. so easyyy to land up @ your gallery. I loves you. You make things easy! Good.
im khisking for a bit! ive gotta FINISH the last 5 or so reqs..and make a lot of arhi stuff for tomorrow ;) i'll never get anywhere if i keep spamming now:))
Originally posted by jenny1000

I know.. I wonder how people choked on it so far🤣 I will def PM you more as I think of more, that was probally during a bad phase, that text😆 Nah, it was only WC. I haven;t been catching upon the WI tour, though I did catch some IPL.😆

I hope people choked enough till our next dhamakedaar text  siggy 🤣🤣
What? During a bad phase? Stop kidding. If that was during a bad phase, what will you come up with during a good phase? :O When are you have a good phase? 😆😆

WI tour is BORE -___- I hope we win the current test match though... we have never won on that ground. So yeahh.. and ofcoruse then England tour.. it will be great. Land up @ the CC sometimes!!! We're on the 11th one now :D

I cannot wait to see the ArHi stuff from you Aish..

ashu, you should make some too.. yes, I did see it.. Did you hear, Maan's step mom is coming? 4lions seems to be finally getting on the right track..👍🏼

Anku, I LOVE LOVE YOU🤗
@ 11th CC of ShiRan?😲 Did they became that popular?