Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Thank you thank you SO much for such love with your comments. I had a thrill reading them.. Going out at the moment just wanted to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. seriously means alot to me!!🤗🤗
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jen that Maaneet update was mindblowing - loved them all - Kurbaan Hua deffo was a turning point and such a special and magical scene - prob the best song seq ever! To see that u dedicated a entire update on Maaneet was just  . . .   brought back some good memories :) - I want this back! but things have gone too far in the story and Maan is no longer Maan sir for Geet anymore. The only way we could maybe get this back is if they separate and I don't think many Geet fans want that to happen altho I'm open to it if it means we'll get intense Maan back and Maaneet are at loggerheads where they still have that love/hate thing going on - they always bring out fantastic scenes when its like this. Sooo happy when I found out Gurti won best jodi award they truly deserved it - no couple weaves magic onscreen like them :)

Jen if possible can I suggest a sig? don't know if u'll do this and if u can't or don't want to no probs :) but that pic with DD in the peach/yellow sari and GC grabbing her waist/back can u make a siggy using just that one pic? I don't think u did make one with that pic alone - that is whenever u do an update with Maaneet😳

Saw ur other recent sigs of Arhi etc and they were fab - saw that u've tried new things and they've come out amazingly - everything was great abt them - colours, effects everything - not one I didn't like :)
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Jenny, you brought it all back with this update!

FABULOUS! :D I also miss and love the "Kurbaan Hua" Maneet <3

(Don't watch the show anymore :( )xxx
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
TIME For another update😆 and a massive one too.. There are too many files on my disc and I need to get rid of it before my computer shuts down..

So let it load... and of course, blurred text: inspired by Aish.

Feel free to use

DO not quote this update;)

Ankita-Mohit: Since there is swap going on, I think they would LOOK AMAZING just like Sanaya looks with Barun😳

Samrat-Preeto:

ArHi:

Maaneet+ArHi:

D3:

DD:

GC:

Geet Team:

GurTi:

Maaneet:

Karan-Krikta:

KSG:

Rati:

Sid-Riddhima:

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
YOU TOO 😳 LMFAO since it's massive I mma reserve BRB with a comment! 

WOAH it took me a while to scroll down 🤣 But every siggy is beautiful :) Ankita haven't seen much of her work but she seems to compliment Mohit well in the siggy! ArHi siggies came out gorgeous but I esp love ArHi + Maaneet one; you chose the perfect scene. I LOVE the DD one she looks so cahuteee! ROFL Geet team one is 🤣 funny! http://i.imgur.com/XgeEI.png SO SO SO SO pretty! I love that siggy. Maaneet and KK siggies are gorgeous as well 😳 Ok the highlight of the update for me at least LOL KSG and Rati siggies I LOVE THEM! I hate this ROFL IDK what to take out of my dabba and what to put in LOL The side-effects of too many updates on the same day D: http://i.imgur.com/naZ7g.png That's my fave :) Sid and Riddhima ones came out pretty as well especially the coloring. Great update Jenny!

Edited by -Sary- - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMFG OMFG OMFGGG updateee alreadyyy! that ankita mohit sig is THE best best BEST merge sig i've ever seen in my life no joke i do not kid about this stuff😳 the colouring and textures are sooo pretty!<33 and i love the style/text EVERYTHING about that sig is LOVE. :| samrat-preeto :OO what the heck😆 am i like badly behind on something? hahaa. i have to catch up w/ what's going on about this Preeto show on SP cause ankita is so beautiful :)) and even though they're sam-preeto ones it makes me want to watch ;) the first is my fav, for it's colouring/style but i love the other three too obviously, it's way too hard for me to choose w/ your stuff :( 
i loveee the first arhi one, the style of that sig and just the way the text fits it with it looks AMAZING :) MG-arhiii one is such a jenny thing i know i said that but i repeat, the second i knew there was a dargah scene in both, i was like jenny is DEFINITELY going to make of this!

D3 one is really pretty, and i love the simple colouring on the GC-DD solo ones<33 the gurti ones are THE cutest by far, the first and third especially, too too adorable :))) and i just am in LOVE with the karan-kritikaaa one, the colouring😳 rati ones, AHHH she is beautiful :| i love the text on the first, and the first one in the SR one, that is SUCH beautiful colouring jenny 😳 loveee itnaa 🤗
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LOVE the update Jens!
The Mohit-Ankita ones came out gorgeous, esp the first one! True, they'd look good!

And the best ones are the ArHi ones from the new promo! Eee! SO excited! Finallyyy... Sanaya-Barun are amazing.
Love the Drashti and GurTi ones as well!

SR ones are fab!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful update👏
siddhima one is so mesmerzing along with other siggies.
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I m going to save all GurTi ones. geet team one is soo pretty :d haha. love the pics you chose. OMG! GURTII <33 I don't know what to do about them :) they are making me go crazy!

Please please more Kurbaan hua ones <33333

Did you see new Geet PROMO? I don't knw why ppl are like..they are ruining Guru's character..I do not get that :(

we will not always that rich MSK with KC..he has to go through a hard time. I m actually waiting for this new track to start..back to DELHI finallly! and also geet is with him. so I m liking it! <33

I need to make siggs. MSK LOOKS HOT IN THE RAINN! :OOO OMGG! I m going CRAZYYY! :P haha!