Posted: 12 years ago
Pg 106

Loved the JW , Ram-Priya , RP & Sanz sigs the most <333

ArHi stuff is great too especially the i love the mr and mrs raizada one😳 

Pg 109

Maaneet stuff is out of this world 😳
Loved each & every sig <3
OMG!! jenny KURBAAN HUA!😲 This was a NIGHT TO REMEMBER!! The BEST DANCE ever on Indian telly! MaanEet created HISTORY on 25th June, 2010! Missing those old days badly!! All of ur sigs are GORGEOUS!! Definitely using one! You reminded me of those days & now I'd to change my whole dabba!πŸ˜†
hey jenny..awesome update..

the maneet stuff is gorgeous <3 seriously, the show has changed so much!

beautiful UD love the monaya siggy they are just perfect really nice UD
True true true...
Kurbaan hua was definitely a turning point for the show...and I too was attracted at that point...
Gr8 stuff...
Great Kurbaan Hua siggies :) I esp love this one - http://i.imgur.com/Xff16.png Coloring, style, everything's gorgeous!
I completely agree everythig you said in your ranting hehe
I miss the old Maaneet scenes but they are..not as magical now. Still a hardcore GurTi fan...just not that much of a Maaneet one anymore. Anyways, that sequence was beautiful! Its still one of my fav Maaneet scenes. The intensity and chemistry in that scene is phenominal!
All your sigs are absolutely gorgeous! Cant stop staring at them. The coloring and texts especially are awesome.
Gonna go and watch that scene now tehehehe

Great update!
Beautiful update Jenny ...your work just turns out to be one of the finest ever ...I too fell in love with Maneet because of this sequence...doesn't matter what I think about the show now ...don't really consider it to be the same thing ...but these creations makes me feel like going and watching it again ...

specially the last two siggies brilliant ...love ur colouring ...they always come out so good ...almost like natural stuffs ...

Amazinggg Creations.. loved the last one!

wooow HOT sigs

senorita